Please surgically remove your lungs.
Posts made by commandhat
RE: Appealing my Perm Mute
Only reason I know of that community is they managed to get several entire subreddits banned and mdoerators shadowbanned, with the reason being they disliked the subreddit topics. It’s almost as bad as The_Donald.
Links edited out, either way, because that was going too far.
RE: Appealing my Perm Mute
Look how many of you guy’s I pissed of by just giving you some public criticism.
I don’t think I am the one who is crying
Not even reading my post. 0/10
Wow you’re entire staff team sounds like a bunch of 9 year old kids.
You obviously do not know what you have done with by your actions.
Sadly I had to inform all of my friends about how little criticism you guy’s can handle.
Still not reading my post. And we literally don’t care. Jetboom built ZS, he receives complaints literally 24/7, some from idiot children on other servers that want him to help “fix the gamemode for my donations server”.
I wont even go further and post more after this post. I am out of this childreen-club of yours.
Once again, OK, bye!
If you guys want to offend people for what they like then, that is your thing but that wont last for long if so.
Again I did not defend that guy. All did was giving you guy’s an open and serious hint about a staff team should NOT talk about people like you do.
still not reading my post where i state we’ve been banning bronies since 2011.
I know, most bronies are wierd and creepy. But honestly people. YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT if you keep doing what you are doing here. Remember my words if you dare too. I dont give a crap about what you call me or think about me. But You have just wasted over 893 possible donations , because I will warn my friends and their friends of you.
So banning people we don’t like is the same as jacking off to cartoon horse beastiality? ok then buddy, sure thing. Also “over 893 possible donations” lmao what. I bet maybe a tenth of your friends even play nox and of those, maybe a twentyth have considered donating. Do you even realize there’s a special snowflake brony ZS server?
Even if that topic is banned, you could have handeld that more professional than just going nuts on one person.
Gmod servers where the average age is 14-15? Professionally? You’ve gotta be joking, or something. Not even garry, when he was working on gmod, handled his community professionally.
Also oh look you actually read my post! Except you proceed to call everyone children because we banned the topic. So basically you didn’t read it.
Oh and one more thing to the “nice” owner. I am not “the” retard here …you smart boy ;P
edit: maybe this was a bit much
Once again, okay, bye. [Maybe you should take it to someone who has a chance of caring.](edit out link)
is this conversation still happening lol
No, first someone made a post with an mlpita avatar which got their punishment extended and worsened, then their friend decided to cry about it. Topic should’ve been locked after doctordrew’s post.
RE: Appealing my Perm Mute
Why is everyone mocking that guy jsut because he has a cartoon horse avatar?
So if I put a pic of dick ‘n’ balls as my avatar, and somehow didn’t get community banned, you wouldn’t think badly of me for having such a bad avatar?
That’s this community’s image of bronies. At least those who decide to set their avatar to something mlpita related, and that statement goes triple for those who decide to bring it up at all in chat. You know how ZS’s chat usually turns to cancer when enough regulars are around? Having a known brony in the chat tends to keep it cancer, even after the original brony is muted. And that’s not even with any admins/mods around (though every single one except Zero shares that opinion).
Just for the records this doesn’t throw a good light at you if you pound people in the ground like this for what they like.
Were you around when the whole 4channish obsession with mlpita was developing? /b/ banned it… And for moot to ban a cartoon show that has nothing to do with national events, gore, death, or crime of any sort, it’s gotta be bad. <-- Trigger warning: Cancerous behavior torwards mlpita on display. (Video by Zeldabro.)
Of course, it survived and 4chan just made it worse during its ban, to the point there was a whole “thing” where non-bronies usually got into shouting matches with bronies who just wanted people to “WATCH THE SHOW ALREADY ITS GOOD”, regardless of actual quality (which is rather bad… Some of our community members forced themselves to watch it in order to get over the topic and even then they were unable to like it.)
Due to that, we’ve just outright banned mlpita and discussion of mlpita on nox to avoid drama between one person and pretty much the entire rest of the community.
I mean, do you do the same in real life with like gay people
Some people, yes. Not me, but I have a few friends who react that way to gay people.
or people who smoke next to you?
if someone was so obnoxious that I had to know their sexuality or they want to me to breath their cig smoke then yeah. they can fuck off.
I am scared of a community like this
OK, bye! Maybe you can find a community where discussion of every single topic, including legalizing rape, is allowed.
Because that’s what’s happened here. MLP is a banned topic and newbies never seem to pick up on that.
*edit: changed “mlp” to “mlpita” because fuck
[NOT A GAME] Pathfinder Humble Bundle
I’m sure at least one or two people from this forum might actually be interested.
Essentially, you pay $whatever and get a number of PDFs (and sometimes comics) that are meant to be used to play Pathfinder. Even the comics they include have maps meant to be scanned and printed onto larger paper to be used in D&D sessions.
I’ll include the tiers here so you dont read for a few hours just to find out what’s in it:
- Digital Beginner’s Box (A character sheet and simple ruleset)
- Core Rulebook (You need this to GM any Pathfinder game)
- Campaign: Fires of Creation ( Iron Gods Story Book 1)
- Campaign: Lords of Rust (Iron Gods Story Book 2)
- Pathfinder Main Comics #1-12 (Comics based on a game of Pathfinder – Humble includes maps from the physical comics)
- Pathfinder Side Comics: Goblins #1-5 (Comics based around the Goblins of Pathfinder - No maps in this one)
- Pathfinder Strategy Guide (Useful for those starting out in Pathfinder, gives tips on character creation and levelling)
- Campaign: The Choking Tower (Iron Gods Story Book 3)
- Campaign: Valley of Brain Collectors (Iron Gods Story Book 4)
- Campaign: Palace of Fallen Stars (Iron Gods Story Book 5)
- Player Companion: People Of The Stars (Rules to play some of Pathfinder’s alien races)
- Comic: Worldscape #2 (Humble includes maps from the physical comic)
- Three Battle Maps (Created for the bundle… Unfortunately Humble chose to have the maps previewable thus negating the entire reason for putting them at the $8 bundle)
- Campaigns, Plural: Year of the Demon (27 campaign books… Warning, these are written for Pathfinder Societies which is complex)
- Campaign: The Divinity Drive (Iron Gods Story Book 6, Final)
- Pathfinder Ultimate Campaign (Essentially a sidequest book, contains rulesets for things like starting a village or business, leading armies against each other, and so on)
- Pathfinder Beastiary (320 pages of monsters created for use with Pathfinder)
- Campaign Setting: Technology Guide (a GM rulebook for using Pathfinder in a sci-fi setting)
- Campaign Setting: Distant Worlds (a GM rulebook for using Pathfinder with alien planet exploration)
- Comic: Red Sonja Volume 2 #1-6 (no maps included)
- Comic: Thun’Da #1-5 (no maps included)
- Comic: Warlord of Mars #1-9 (no maps included)
- Comic: Lords of the Jungle #1-15 (apparently “uncensored”, no maps included)
- Comic: Hollow Mountain #1-6 (Maps included)
- Various Pathfinder Comic Posters (Included as PDFs. Hope you have a poster printer just sitting around!)
And if you pay $25 you also get physical comics shipped to you. Written for Humble Bundle exclusively. Some of them contain maps.