Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

New admins

• If you are interested in this JOB (it’s a job, not a power) then post here. Your title would be set to (NN) as well as Incognito and rcon access. You’ll be responsible for ban requests, banning of rule breakers, the sandbox building rights list, and forum moderation.

Eligability:

• Your steamid will be checked in the chat logs to see if you’re an idiot.
    • You can not be part of a clan.
    • There is no voting. I choose who and how many.
    • You need strong people skills (or lack of any).
    • An ability to think straight and realistically under stress.
    • An unbiased attitude.
    • Large dick.

Oh one other thing. I’ve been considering purging the community of all idiots. There’s a list of people I have in mind about 5 pages long so I suggest you either stop being an idiot or start looking at somewhere else to play. You act like an elitist on sandbox because you have rights? gtfo. You act like an elitist because “you’ve been here” before someone else? you’re gone. You make me ban you constantly for posting shit outside of dumbville? You’re gone. You act (maybe it’s not an act) like a dumbass at all and you’re out of here. No warning, PM, anything. You’re just IP banned and forgotten about. Here’s a list of people I have in mind:

X
    jtsnowboy
    Kenny
    Lord
    Meow
    The End
    Sonic
    Panzerfaust
    Arsenic
    Apr3nt1c3
    I’m a mingebag
    Chrispin
    Alex AOD_Alize
    Stalker
    Half of the people on vent.
    Just about all of the vent admins.
    All of the so-called NoX veterans who have a really bad case of ego.

I’m tired of your shit and temp bans don’t seem to phase you. This list isn’t complete and you probably already know who you are.

• If you are interested in this JOB (it’s a job, not a power) then post here. Your title would be set to (NN) as well as Incognito and rcon access. You’ll be responsible for ban requests, banning of rule breakers, the sandbox building rights list, and forum moderation.

Eligability:

• Your steamid will be checked in the chat logs to see if you’re an idiot.
    • You can not be part of a clan.
    • There is no voting. I choose who and how many.
    • You need strong people skills (or lack of any).
    • An ability to think straight and realistically under stress.
    • An unbiased attitude.
    • Large dick.

Oh one other thing. I’ve been considering purging the community of all idiots. There’s a list of people I have in mind about 5 pages long so I suggest you either stop being an idiot or start looking at somewhere else to play. You act like an elitist on sandbox because you have rights? gtfo. You act like an elitist because “you’ve been here” before someone else? you’re gone. You make me ban you constantly for posting shit outside of dumbville? You’re gone. You act (maybe it’s not an act) like a dumbass at all and you’re out of here. No warning, PM, anything. You’re just IP banned and forgotten about. Here’s a list of people I have in mind:

X
    jtsnowboy
    Kenny
    Lord
    Meow
    The End
    Sonic
    Panzerfaust
    Arsenic
    Apr3nt1c3
    I’m a mingebag
    Chrispin
    Alex AOD_Alize
    Stalker
    Half of the people on vent.
    Just about all of the vent admins.
    All of the so-called NoX veterans who have a really bad case of ego.

I’m tired of your shit and temp bans don’t seem to phase you. This list isn’t complete and you probably already know who you are.

• I’d be an admin. I have some admin experience on some old ET servers (the dUZ clan, a few others), and I would definetely take it, if it was my own choice.

But nobody has my back, and you will probably find some idiocy by me in the chat logs.

• What exactly is the difference between it being a “power”, or a “job”?

• @EarthHunter:

What exactly is the difference between it being a “power”, or a “job”?

If you’re not good you get it taken away? Isn’t that how jobs work?

• The current admins treat it more like a job than a power. It’s a double-edged sword type of thing.

• Well I would like to be one but theres probably better choices then me.

• I’m up for the job. I handle idiots on other games everyday.

• you forgot large dick and of course I can do this

• Ooooh, ooh, pick me!!!  :uglylaugh:

• To bad im biased and dont deal with dumbasses and everone hates me.

• Iam getting plastic surgery right now.

• Am I qualified?

• @EarthHunter:

Am I qualified?

I would like to see you as an admin.

I support EarthHunter.

• @X:

I would like to see you as an admin.

I support EarthHunter.

Well, I believe this what he meant by no votes. I think I’m supposed to tell him whether I’m qualified, but I think he knows me well enough?

• @EarthHunter:

Am I qualified?

I like you but you are not on vent enough.

• @thehackedone:

I like you but you are not on vent enough.

I go on Ventrilo every day, and what does that have to do with this?  ???

• well all the other admins on here!

• I disqualify myself as a potential admin.

• Hey, I guess i’ll apply. I have all of the requirements I guess.

Users

Topics