Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Dumb faggots in ZS.

• Eariler in the zombie survival server, i was voted to be banned by a bunch of virgin faggots. Chef (Dumb virgin furfag) and Softblush (Gay white faggot) /advertised for me to be banned. Surley enough i was banned by the whole server. This is the fucking second time and I’m getting pretty annoyed at the behavior of the players in this server. Unwelcoming, virgin cunt faggots. Thank you admins for reading this, and I would hope something is done to these no pussy getting fags.

• Eariler in the zombie survival server, i was voted to be banned by a bunch of virgin faggots. Chef (Dumb virgin furfag) and Softblush (Gay white faggot) /advertised for me to be banned. Surley enough i was banned by the whole server. This is the fucking second time and I’m getting pretty annoyed at the behavior of the players in this server. Unwelcoming, virgin cunt faggots. Thank you admins for reading this, and I would hope something is done to these no pussy getting fags.

• Cry about it

• Butthurt?

You know what guys, Ninja is right, give him a chance, he deserves it, he’s mature. Hell I even think he should nominate for admin…

• it’s 40min?

make a sandwich

• Ninja12, every single time you go onto the servers you try to act as if though you fit in when you do not. Everyone calls you out on your bullshit, and when you got on mumble and were arguing with minimoose that you were 13 not 12 and a “mature teenager” you really don’t act like one.
    Everyone on the server was basically telling you to shut the fuck up, but you weren’t listening. Whine some more.

Coops is right, he enlightened me over mumble just now. Ninja12 is a TEENAGER and deserves more respect from the ZS Regulars because of this. His apparently wide knowledge of the art of getting laid might benefit most of the virgin faggots that most of the ZS Regulars, to Ninja12, are.

• I would hope something is done to these no pussy getting fags.

Don’t worry, we’ll all help them find some lady pals.

We can turn it into a hilarious misadventure and pitch it as a movie pilot.

• I knew your report would be bad, but this truly is a work of art. Congratulations.

• Codemaster, shut the fuck up. You think you’re pro at zs? We all know the real pro is qwert. Quit trying wanna-be.

Coops, you’re another wanna-be, shut the fuck up

Hell-met, I don’t really know you, but that’s not my point. I’m constantly being banned for not breaking the rules.

Chef, as i could give a fuck about what you think, you virgin furry piece of shit wolf.

• Hey Im only trying to back you up man, don’t be hating on me. Tell them who’s boss!

• HELP HE’S PROJECTING!

• @ninja12:

Chef, as i could give a fuck about what you think, you virgin furry piece of shit wolf.

Calm down my friend, I am fighting for your side! I want to learn how to get the puss puss!

• @ninja12:

Codemaster, shut the fuck up. You think you’re pro at zs? We all know the real pro is qwert. Quit trying wanna-be.

Coops, you’re another wanna-be, shut the fuck up

Hell-met, I don’t really know you, but that’s not my point. I’m constantly being banned for not breaking the rules.

Because dieing at wave 3 is real pro

• I think it’s funny, and I’m being straight forward here, a bunch of 28,29,30 year olds are banning me for just talking? I don’t care about my social status in a fucking garrysmod server, fucking douche-bag minges.

• We vote ban you because you’re annoying, and you don’t even play zs… you play type in chat.

• Freedom of speech guys!

• :gaben:

• Being that I have a completely objective viewpoint here, you guys are being awful mean to this poor person who obviously has sensitive feelings, being that he clearly knows a woman’s touch.  He has a lot to contribute to the community so be nice to him.

• All I see are the same haters everytime I play zombie survival. You all try to get me banned for no reason. I’m just pissed about the “just ban him, no one cares” factor here. Just knock it off.

Users

Topics