Noir - Speedhacking

• I was snailed yesterday accused of speedhacking in the map zs_vulture_final_d.

I wasn’t speedhacking. In fact, I joined the game 0:05 before the first wave. In vulture survivors appear on the bridge close to zombie spawn and most of them were far from it already. I was one of the first to be picked up as zombies.

I haven’t played ZS in noxious for a long time, and I’m still getting used to point system and other stuff. When I first spawned as zombie, I had something around 320 HP and a increase in run speed. At first I thought it was a bonus for the first zombie or something of the kind.

I charged at humans, wasn’t paying attention to chat, but I noticed that people were spelling my nickname. Managed to kill one survivor and beat another, but was killed. Then my run speed went back to normal, and I was walking as a zombie normally does.

Some seconds after that, I was slowed down, somehow. I tought it was some lua error, bad spawn or whatever. Asked some people in the servers today, they said I was snailed by an admin.

As weird as it may sound, it is the truth. My bet is, I spent worth in quick and/or surged (can’t remember clearly), and when I was picked as zombie, it didn’t canceled the bonus.

Thanks for your time.

tl; dr: I Didn’t speedhack. I think it’s a quick/surged + “picking zombie” bug.

• I was snailed yesterday accused of speedhacking in the map zs_vulture_final_d.

I wasn’t speedhacking. In fact, I joined the game 0:05 before the first wave. In vulture survivors appear on the bridge close to zombie spawn and most of them were far from it already. I was one of the first to be picked up as zombies.

I haven’t played ZS in noxious for a long time, and I’m still getting used to point system and other stuff. When I first spawned as zombie, I had something around 320 HP and a increase in run speed. At first I thought it was a bonus for the first zombie or something of the kind.

I charged at humans, wasn’t paying attention to chat, but I noticed that people were spelling my nickname. Managed to kill one survivor and beat another, but was killed. Then my run speed went back to normal, and I was walking as a zombie normally does.

Some seconds after that, I was slowed down, somehow. I tought it was some lua error, bad spawn or whatever. Asked some people in the servers today, they said I was snailed by an admin.

As weird as it may sound, it is the truth. My bet is, I spent worth in quick and/or surged (can’t remember clearly), and when I was picked as zombie, it didn’t canceled the bonus.

Thanks for your time.

tl; dr: I Didn’t speedhack. I think it’s a quick/surged + “picking zombie” bug.

• Even though it looked like pretty obvious speedhacking when I spectated you, I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt and removing it.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.