Ban request: Field Greifing

• Field caded EVERYONE out of the usual cading spot in an attempt to get people banned for “abusing” the voteban feature.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6WZLG2FC

If nothing else I think you should give him every punishment but a ban (one life, gag ect.) it would be pretty funny as you can troll him by telling him to shut up as it is.

Chat log: http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27015/2011_05_15/log004.txt

• Field caded EVERYONE out of the usual cading spot in an attempt to get people banned for “abusing” the voteban feature.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6WZLG2FC

If nothing else I think you should give him every punishment but a ban (one life, gag ect.) it would be pretty funny as you can troll him by telling him to shut up as it is.

Chat log: http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27015/2011_05_15/log004.txt

• Barricading early isn’t against the rules. There are tons of other better spots you could have gone to instead of the one had chosen to barricade myself into. You forgot to mention you skycaded onto a lamp post and lasted pretty long until fast zombies came and killed you. If that was even you.

• Post the log too.

• You know for a fact that’s where everyone always cades, you just want to get people banned because you’re an autistic retard. If you just pulled your shit every now and then for shits and giggles no one would care but you are constantly trying to force people to break the rules just so you can get them in trouble because you want to be an admin, it’s dumb.

• Just so you know, you’re getting a long ban if you’ve been repeatedly hiding behind technicalities to piss everyone off.

• Maps usually have more than one barricade spot. I’m not forcing anyone to break the rules either, how am i forcing people to break rules if i barricaded myself into a spot?

• Hes been pulling this shit for days now, still working on finding the chat log I forget what the map was called so it’s kind of difficult.
    Found it.

• @The:

You forgot to mention you skycaded onto a lamp

1: what they were doing wouldn’t count as skycading because the regular zombies could still get to them.
    2: I jumped off a building and left after I stopped recording to post this.

• @Nick:

1: what they were doing wouldn’t count as skycading because the regular zombies could still get to them.

No they can’t.

@Nick:

2: I jumped off a building and left after I stopped recording to post this.

So then, you didn’t even try and look for a new spot like other people did?

“[Team Say] davidx360: Lets find somewhere else.”

I pretty much said it here in the log:

“Nick Dipples: No fun allowed.”
    “Field: if i’m not fun why would you want in my cade”

zm_crazycity has a lot of spots to barricade in, much better than mine was.

• If you guys are referring to the tall lamp posts in the street, then yes regular zombies can indeed get up there easily if they aren’t being shot at.

• I honestly don’t care what was said, you obviously knew that was the only place people usually cade on that map unless they’re running around so it should have been common sense to not do what you did.

Besides you skipped all the parts that made you look bad.

Striker: field
    Coops: what the hell
    doom3d: field open it
    big gay baby voted to ban <STEAM_0:0:30542320> Field
    Sensei Domo Kun? voted to ban <STEAM_0:0:30542320> Field
    codemaster voted to ban <STEAM_0:0:30542320> Field
    Softblush voted to ban <STEAM_0:0:30542320> Field
    Nick Dipples voted to ban <STEAM_0:0:30542320> Field
    Wedgie Boy voted to ban <STEAM_0:0:30542320> Field
    [UD]Mandolore voted to ban <STEAM_0:0:30542320> Field
    Nick Dipples: he caded us all out
    Wedgie Boy: you gettin banned sukkah
    Field: they’re abusing the voteban anyway
    doom3d voted to ban <STEAM_0:0:30542320> Field
    George Lincoln voted to ban <STEAM_0:0:30542320> Field
    Field: what i’m doing isn’t even close to bannable
    Nick Dipples: shut up field
    codemaster: field is no fun
    Nick Dipples: No fun allowed.
    Field: if i’m not fun why would you want in my cade

• @Nick:

You make a request and then say you’re trolling the person in question?

Here’s an idea: stop. All of you. You’re all going to get permanent suspensions along with the admin you’re hiding behind. Then you can all take your circle-jerk to the nearest darkrp.

• This is funny because every complain in ZS has to evolve around with Field.

• Anyone care to explain what has been going on in zs for the past few days? I am hearing more whining than usual.

• @JetBoom:

You make a request and then say you’re trolling the person in question?

Here’s an idea: stop. All of you. You’re all going to get permanent suspensions along with the admin you’re hiding behind. Then you can all take your circle-jerk to the nearest darkrp.

I didn’t ask Nick to post this ban request on the forums, but I did start the in-game ban and I’ll take responsibility for it. What he did may technically not be bannable, but it’s certainly tremendously douchey. The line between being a douche and being a votebannable douche is sometimes unreadable without an admin on the server, so no admin was responsible for this latest thing.

• @Someone:

Anyone care to explain what has been going on in zs for the past few days? I am hearing more whining than usual.

I’ve been playing close attention to the recent events and this is more or less the whole story:

Little Nemo started a circlejerk in ZS based off of skycading, but it was limited because some admins would consider it a bannable offence. Sometime recently, AtomiC joined the circlejerk. Since he was an admin everyone figured it was ok to skycade and so ZS degenerated into a shitty deathrun server. To make things worse, he actively encouraged people to skycade AND he critisized another admin for doing his Job at one point. Then, this happened http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=14078.0 and JetBoom confirmed once and for all that skycades are against the rules. Since then, field (and probably others who want to play ZS) have been unnailing skycades and using the nails on legitimate barricades. Now back to atomic, Instead of being mature and responsible about all this, admitting his mistakes and telling people to stop shitting up the server, he decided to do this: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=14094.0 and unintentionally expose the entire circlejerk for everyone to see. Now it seems everyone of AtomiC’s followers is out to get Field using whatever excuse they can come up with and that’s why this thread exists.

Here’s a question: If you find ZS to be so boring that you can only have fun by fucking with the server then why don’t you tell JetBoom how to make it more fun? Or better yet, why don’t you go play on deathrun since you seem to be so fascinated with its gameplay?

@Blue.Frog:

Just so you know, you’re getting a long ban if you’ve been repeatedly hiding behind technicalities to piss everyone off.

Yeah…. because if AtomiC says something to you, then it is a god given fact. :king:

• @Someone:

Anyone care to explain what has been going on in zs for the past few days? I am hearing more whining than usual.

Basically field has been taking advantages of the grey areas in the rules so he can piss everyone off.
    Also jetboom I was being ironic.

• Hopefully ZS will get the cleansing it desperately needs.

• If I can give my 2 cents, I think both parties are acting immaturely in all of this. It’s all going to be an Admin’s decision, but I think both sides are equal in terms of what they’ve done wrong and should be punished/not punished with that in mind.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.