[One life removal] Field

• AtomiC had one lifed me for trying to defend the a barricade from getting attacked by zombies, when we had a prop ready to go back up already. I believe the idea of locking somebody out of a barricade isn’t punishable anyway? Either way, i was trying to defend the barricade from getting attacked as people were trying to fix it. Also, he was not locked out since there was a window right next to the door. AtomiC wasn’t trapped.

Heres a picture of the room:

Here’s a picture after he died:

Log: http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27015/2011_05_13/log078.txt

• AtomiC had one lifed me for trying to defend the a barricade from getting attacked by zombies, when we had a prop ready to go back up already. I believe the idea of locking somebody out of a barricade isn’t punishable anyway? Either way, i was trying to defend the barricade from getting attacked as people were trying to fix it. Also, he was not locked out since there was a window right next to the door. AtomiC wasn’t trapped.

Heres a picture of the room:

Here’s a picture after he died:

Log: http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27015/2011_05_13/log078.txt

• You ran after me out of the cade, as I was trying to carry a prop through that door you nailed it shut, looked at me though the crack, then used the spit emote. 10 seconds later the zombies from the wave spawn came and killed me.

You’re been doing this kind of stuff during the past days to get me in a bad position so that you can run off to the forum to make a thread about it, as well as taunting “oh when are you going to lose admin AtomiC”. I didn’t want to make this seem like a personal issue so I talked to the other admins about this and they agreed that what you are doing is “borderline griefing”. Nailing people out and stealing nails from other people is not against the rules directly(except from being an ass), so you can get away from it. But what you’re doing is just annoying and targetting me until I punish you so that you can make a thread about it is just pathetic.

Too bad nemo didn’t demo this round, but he has all the other rounds recorded where you do stuff like this. Want a compilation?

• Yeah sure, let’s see all the rounds you’ve let people skycade and teleport me away from a pile of boxes you nailed. It was your fault if you ran out of the cade, you had a choice to stay in. It’s not like you don’t fill the logs with “spit” or “turret!”. I’m pretty sure it’s been said that if you aren’t trapped, or if you barricade someone out, it’s not grounds for any sort of punishment. Or how about this log: http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27015/2011_05_12/log074.txt where you killed me for “having no fun”, I unnailed cheezewhiz’s skycade

• I teleported you away 5 feet because you didn’t move after I told you to. You’re trying to make me use the admin commands like teleport so that you can point it out and shout ABUSE.

the “turret!” spam was a part of an unofficial zs event we had with 18 people on mumble(12)/in game

Or how about this log: http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27015/2011_05_12/log074.txt where you killed me for “having no fun”, I unnailed cheezewhiz’s skycade

Oh now you’re just trying. You see those two planks nailed on top of eachother in that picture? You ran across the map to that, unnailed it, I slayed you because I’ve warned you of that before. This is not a skycade.

• You weren’t making an actual barricade,  why would i have to move? But that’s something minor. As for the slaying i do believe that was unjust, minor non the less but slaying somebody for taking out nails from a skycade, if i recall

@AtomiC:

I talked to the other admins about this and they agreed that what you are doing is “borderline griefing”. Nailing people out and stealing nails from other people is not against the rules directly(except from being an ass), so you can get away from it.

This thread isn’t about anything else other than the one life. I don’t believe it’s grounds for punishment, even if i was trying to get you killed. In this case you could have ran but you choose to stay there and die. As you can see from my picture there was a window, even a ledge so you can hop in. That’s how i got killed in the first place by a ghoul aswell as being locked out because i had left the cade. It would have been another thing if i had trapped you.

@AtomiC:

Oh now you’re just trying. You see those two planks nailed on top of eachother in that picture? You ran across the map to that, unnailed it, I slayed you because I’ve warned you of that before. This is not a skycade.

If it’s not an actual barricade i recall i can unnail it stated here: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=14066.0

• @Takara:

Field: i owned the whole server
    Field: and got everyone mad

this you?

• I was reffering to:

05/12/11 22:41:11 <STEAM_0:1:24546568> CheezeWhiz: field get banned
    05/12/11 22:41:19 <STEAM_0:1:2155> big gay baby: shut up field
    05/12/11 22:41:19 <STEAM_0:1:8129848> AtomiC: shut up field
    05/12/11 22:41:19 <STEAM_0:1:25204222> CnB| Ace <3’s you…: field shut up
    05/12/11 22:41:19 <STEAM_0:0:3659827> JaSeN: shut up field
    05/12/11 22:41:22 <STEAM_0:0:5301248> Modestyiswimpy: shut up
    05/12/11 22:41:23 <STEAM_0:1:18655846> ERROR404: shut up field
    05/12/11 22:41:23 <STEAM_0:1:7186394> Little Nemo: shut up field
    05/12/11 22:41:23 <STEAM_0:1:17924326> codemaster: shut up field
    05/12/11 22:41:25 <STEAM_0:1:18495987> based god: don’t struggle honey
    05/12/11 22:41:25 <STEAM_0:1:24546568> CheezeWhiz: shut up filed
    05/12/11 22:41:29 <STEAM_0:0:21881218> Omega Zero: shut up field

You also started a trend of “no fun allowed” in sprays. None of this bothered me anyway, it seemed to bother you.

Your so called event was really an attempt to get me mad, because you didn’t like what i was saying or doing. So i guess i did own all of you, but maybe not the server, just the group of people who were following you in your commands. But that has nothing to do with this one life,  i don’t know what that has to do with this.

• I would’ve closed it behind you too, when more than half the server are zombies, that’s your time to either get in the cade, or stay out. You made your decision, did you care to mention you were coming back? Or to go the alternative path (window was wide open)? Instead, you took the opportunity to one life Field.

• But that has nothing to do with this one life,  i don’t know what that has to do with this.

All your actions lead up to that one life. I should have done it before, but I held it back because I thought you knew better. After I talked to blue frog and extreme56 about the case we decided that “next time he does any dumb shit like that just one life him”.

I would’ve closed it behind you too, when more than half the server are zombies, that’s your time to either get in the cade, or stay out. You made your decision, did you care to mention you were coming back? Or to go the alternative path (window was wide open)? Instead, you took the opportunity to one life Field.

Wish I had that demo right now so that you could see Field looking at me and doing spit.

• It’s not dumb shit if i barricaded you out. You’re the only person doing dumb shit if you leave a barricade (with no weapon) about to be put back up. What do you mean by know better? I took nails out of skycades/ useless structures and barricaded you out. I didn’t ruin a game by unnailing an actual barricade and everyone died in a result.

What i do feel in this is, you had let your personal feelings toward me affect this decision in one-lifing me. I’ll mention this log: http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27015/2011_05_12/log057.txt of you and me chatting

You’re basically calling me a dick, and you don’t want me to unnail skycades or any other form of a waste of nails. It’s because of the log posted of you stopping zero from blowing up people on a roof? I don’t know, but the point i’m trying to make is that you weren’t trapped, you had a choice to stay in or stay out or even run away from the zombies.

• It’s only 2 fucking days, yet you go barehands with the subadmin. With this determined behavior and stupidity, that one-life isn’t going away. Also, by judging the last games I’ve played with you, your behavior was getting un-acceptable on how you played. You let anyone don’t have a chance to even survive because of your personal judgement.

• I’ll remove the one life for now, but you should really stop claiming all nails as your own, barricade people out because “they’re incompetent” like on the sector map(extreme 56’s) map, and start realizing that zs doesn’t revolve around you. People in mumble tried to have fun, and whenever I came back I heard that you unnailed their stuff. Of course we get mad at you for doing that. Hence the ironic “no fun allowed” spray.
    Realize that you’re no different from a normal player and shouldn’t be treated different. Dumb things gets punished, and it was me who decided to play zs this week and get all the reports down on me in steam chat and mumble.

• If you’re found to be circlejerking then I’m not going to do anything to you. I’m going to ban everyone who was circlejerking with you. Just so you know.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.