Ted bundy manipulated challenge

• scambia_ted isnt real, all of u know it, and second one, atomic they tell me moron, cant i tell him that is more moron than me? where is the stupiditie? xd another one, you know anyways if i lose or if i win that chess game i wouldt get unbanned, :D.
    and when i win he tell me something like “fucking noob die”, cant i response to this?;D when the game ends i asked rdj if i got unbanned and he said that never, that’s the reason of my response to the rdj’s stupidites with my “stupidities” :D, so dont invent excuses for why i not get unbanned :D

• scambia_ted isnt real, all of u know it, and second one, atomic they tell me moron, cant i tell him that is more moron than me? where is the stupiditie? xd another one, you know anyways if i lose or if i win that chess game i wouldt get unbanned, :D.
    and when i win he tell me something like “fucking noob die”, cant i response to this?;D when the game ends i asked rdj if i got unbanned and he said that never, that’s the reason of my response to the rdj’s stupidites with my “stupidities” :D, so dont invent excuses for why i not get unbanned :D

• and the ted’s copys account t hat only trolls zs people and talk about hacking crespo or shit isnt me , all of u know :D i know too, im writting with zergatik_real ted, so one retards thougt that forum account got banned and talking as me with the name escambia_realted(manipulated forum :D) ted3 inst me too, drewy isnt me too and another one more that cant remember because the post was deleted

• What? No more posts, please, for the love of God.

• is the real story

(challenge to get unbanned is a lie)

• rdj doesn’t have any authority to be challenged. You must use something on the list and it must be against me.

• okay but, u have more suggestion of games? xd

• Why do you exist?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.