Unban Request - Moonie

• Hey,
    So some of you may remember me, and if you do, you might also remember that i was perma-banned for being a moron…
    Now I could argue that it was actually my brother on my account, but I’m not here for that.
    What I am here to do it ask whether or not I have served my due time and can therefore now be unbanned to play on Noxiousnet once again.
    You see it’s been quite a while now, and considering Noxiousnet is the greatest community there has ever been or ever will be; I really am feeling quite raw after this period of exclusion.
    Many Thanks.
    Noxious Love, Moonie x

STEAM_0:1:12201302

• Hey,
    So some of you may remember me, and if you do, you might also remember that i was perma-banned for being a moron…
    Now I could argue that it was actually my brother on my account, but I’m not here for that.
    What I am here to do it ask whether or not I have served my due time and can therefore now be unbanned to play on Noxiousnet once again.
    You see it’s been quite a while now, and considering Noxiousnet is the greatest community there has ever been or ever will be; I really am feeling quite raw after this period of exclusion.
    Many Thanks.
    Noxious Love, Moonie x

STEAM_0:1:12201302

• This is JetBoom’s call.

• I’d be thrilled to see moonie return to us, to be honest, she never really came across as being dumb.

• I’ll unban and leave it up to the rest to decide if it was a bad decision

• Arent you doin her, rdj?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.