Permanent ban removal.

• As you may all know shen used my account to play Noxiosnet gamemodes and was stupid and got it banned.
    Now shen has been unbanned for some time now and I would also like to be unbanned since it was shens fault in the first place. I just got a new video card after my old one exploded in my pc and im ready to play Retro Team Play.

Almost forgot this, STEAM_0:1:14475580

• As you may all know shen used my account to play Noxiosnet gamemodes and was stupid and got it banned.
    Now shen has been unbanned for some time now and I would also like to be unbanned since it was shens fault in the first place. I just got a new video card after my old one exploded in my pc and im ready to play Retro Team Play.

Almost forgot this, STEAM_0:1:14475580

• Why was shen unbanned?

• I have no clue why shen was unbanned

• Banned

Aren’t you using an alt account right now anyways?

• I don’t see why not. I doubt a incident like this isn’t going to happen again. Hopefully.

• @Kolmio:

Aren’t you using an alt account right now anyways?

No

• @Rover:

Why was shen unbanned?

Everyone but Doubleedge. was unbanned, he posted in Shot In Face’s unban request and said it was all his fault and asked for the others to be unbanned, that they had nothing to do with this etc etc.

• @Azuriae:

Everyone but Doubleedge. was unbanned, he posted in Shot In Face’s unban request and said it was all his fault and asked for the others to be unbanned, that they had nothing to do with this etc etc.

I dont think you know but im discussing something that happend a few months ago, not a week ago

• over 200 views yet I’m sitting here waiting here for a reply

• Since Shen’s personal account has been unbanned, it seems a little pointless keeping this one suspended given that it’s owned by someone else.

I’ve removed it. (STEAM_0:1:14475580 for reference)

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.