Mrfranswa's port thread, (anyone want to give me a hand?)

• Here’s the deal, I have at LEAST 30 maps I want to convert to zombie survival. Most of them are for L4D and L4D2 and would need porting. The problem is that I simply don’t have enough time or expertise, (sorry, I’ve never made a map for zs, and I don’t have time to learn lately), to port them to the new format. Would anyone like to give me a hand? Should I just upload source file maps to the forums, and have everyone take a crack at them?

I’m just interested in opinion.

• Here’s the deal, I have at LEAST 30 maps I want to convert to zombie survival. Most of them are for L4D and L4D2 and would need porting. The problem is that I simply don’t have enough time or expertise, (sorry, I’ve never made a map for zs, and I don’t have time to learn lately), to port them to the new format. Would anyone like to give me a hand? Should I just upload source file maps to the forums, and have everyone take a crack at them?

I’m just interested in opinion.

• No, the problem is that they use textures that only people with L4D and L4D2 can see
    The problem is that they need a huge amount of editing before they are even remotely viable for ZS
    This has been attempted before by various people and has ultimately ended in failure in just the starting phases.

/end of thread

• post pictures

• he’s the guy who “made” Cold Case

http://l4dmapdb.com/addon:cold-case

basically a shit ton of copy+paste from various custom maps and official valve vmfs

also some svencoop maps

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.