New spell suggestion: Weight

• Would disable jumping and all form of upward spell-based movement (teleporting, air hike etc. Dragoon’s wings would be affected because they are a skill, not a spell. They could still cast the spell, but could only slow their fall.), and footbased movement would be halved. Useful for runcasters like mages, and for bunnyhopping attackers. If you are invisible, you would stay invisible after weight was cast.  The spell would last 10 seconds and cost 40 mana.

• Would disable jumping and all form of upward spell-based movement (teleporting, air hike etc. Dragoon’s wings would be affected because they are a skill, not a spell. They could still cast the spell, but could only slow their fall.), and footbased movement would be halved. Useful for runcasters like mages, and for bunnyhopping attackers. If you are invisible, you would stay invisible after weight was cast.  The spell would last 10 seconds and cost 40 mana.

• Landing on somebody should break physics.

joking aside, I like. Perhaps it could even affects vehicles the victim rides in.

Although no for the invisbility thing.

• @Hell-met:

Slowing somebody doesn’t make someone invisible visible, why should this?

• Sounds like a good idea.

• would this prevent dragoons flying away? I want to know so it will be worth the weight.

• I meant if you were invisible you wouldn’t suddenly go visible while you cast it.

• @Hell-met:

Landing on somebody should break physics.

joking aside, I like. Perhaps it could even affects vehicles the victim rides in.

That’s actually a quite funny idea. You could cast it on yourself and then land on somebody from a great height while it’s active to kill them.

Edit: fff what am i doing. Disregard the double post.

• @StudMuffin:

would this prevent dragoons flying away?

Anchor stops dragoons from flying.

• Dark mages and conjurers don’t have anchore.

Why not let it slow a warrior’s charge or limit the distance it can charge?

• if it’s slower it’s not a charge, it’s also pretty damn short already, so it shouldn’t have to affect it, slow is fine without doing anything to the charge, why should this?

• What? No

• @Aylor:

if it’s slower it’s not a charge, it’s also pretty damn short already, so it shouldn’t have to affect it, slow is fine without doing anything to the charge, why should this?

Because killing warriors is haaaard. :cry:

Btw have you ever seen someone that is heavy try to charge? Wait, the same thing could be said about slow people charging… I seem to have gotten myself in a pickle here. Excuse me.

• This spell should be given to the dark mage and only the dark mage.

• give it to darkmage only
    instead of disabiling teleport, make it drop them fast, turn up fall damage to where it begins at 1 foot, and put a 3 second delay between teleports

• how about have it to where the higher the effected target falls it creates a shockwave that increases with damage and size that can hurt other enemy targets? but only have it to where it does about 10 to 30 damage while the falling effected target recieves a large amount of fall damage.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.