ZS more weapons/items

• Well, I don’t know if it’s possible to do but if so I think that ppl will enjoy ZS more with these items.
    I think that you should add another shotgun (for a reasonable amount of points, not 200), a better Turret (for 200 points) and an item that will make you invulnerable to poison or it will make you just resist it more and lose less hp (maybe a mask) this item should be for 125-200 points, depending on it’s effect.
    Also it might be a good idea to add a weaker version of the Poison zombies for wave 4 and to move the normal Poison zombies to wave 5, or just to make another zombie type for wave 5, to make it harder than wave 4.

• Well, I don’t know if it’s possible to do but if so I think that ppl will enjoy ZS more with these items.
    I think that you should add another shotgun (for a reasonable amount of points, not 200), a better Turret (for 200 points) and an item that will make you invulnerable to poison or it will make you just resist it more and lose less hp (maybe a mask) this item should be for 125-200 points, depending on it’s effect.
    Also it might be a good idea to add a weaker version of the Poison zombies for wave 4 and to move the normal Poison zombies to wave 5, or just to make another zombie type for wave 5, to make it harder than wave 4.

• Most of these have already been suggested, and so far rejected, also there’s already the ghoul class.

• It also might be good if they could seperate the items in ZS to 2 types of arsenal crates, that way, there wont be 20 crates that are totally the same and people would have to choose a crate by the items it contains.

• and another possible idea is to add an item that would make Wraith visible in the area where it’s placed.

• Stop using bold and all of your ideas have been rejected before.

• Awful ideas, awful attention grabbing bold.

• fatality is a “zs champion”

• yes, the awards and title requirements definitely need to be changed.

• The only one I agree with is the shotgun one. It’s a bit unusual that the only shotguns are 250 points. If you pick up some shotgun ammo but no blaster, there’s not really anything you can do with it, because the sweeper etc is out of reach for most people in most games. That’s why it would be nice to have a mid-tier available for purchase. I was going to say that this didn’t need to be suggested because adding the Ender shotgun for 125 points was already in the publish queue…. but then I checked and it’s not anymore. I wonder why?

The rest is pretty terrible. Turrets are too buggy to spend 200 points on. Poison invulnerability is too exploitable - this will also make you immune to chem zombies, and it costs too much. You’ll be immune to poison, but you now can’t afford any ammo. Adding weaker/stronger poisons just to differentiate between waves 4 and 5 is silly/pointless. Two different types of arsenal crates? Why would you do that? It makes zs more complicated for no reason. An item that uncloaks wraiths also makes wraiths completely useless, denying a strategy to the zombies, which is why that will never be implemented.

• @Fatality:

and another possible idea is to add an item that would make Wraith visible in the area where it’s placed.

dx8

• hdr*

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.