Unban request.

• So will this ban be lifted or is it staying permanent. Concidering we didn’t know it was leaked, or some of us didn’t.

Edit: To be honest we should all be unbanned, the server is being shut down when double found out it was leaked, he only realised at the point we got perma’d and came across a site with alot of leaked content. We presumed it was fine it was up for a while with nox players on but yet noone said anything. Much appreciated if you unban us all.

• So will this ban be lifted or is it staying permanent. Concidering we didn’t know it was leaked, or some of us didn’t.

Edit: To be honest we should all be unbanned, the server is being shut down when double found out it was leaked, he only realised at the point we got perma’d and came across a site with alot of leaked content. We presumed it was fine it was up for a while with nox players on but yet noone said anything. Much appreciated if you unban us all.

• Considering that all 5 of you are regulars and that you didn’t even know that it was a leak, I hope you will get unbanned.

• No, do not unban me I deserve to be banned, it was my fault you lot got banned in the first placed.

I’m just a dumb stupid faggot who deserves his punishment for hosting something that was not his.

I will be deleting ALL NoX related files and make sure I will not host it ever again, but I don’t expect to be unbanned so don’t.

Anyways shen had no part in this; she was a super admin because she coded a simple deathrun gamemode from scratch for my server which didn’t turn out well in the end; since then she’s had no relation to the community what so ever.

I will be greatful if you do unban them; I will accept the permanent punishment for my ban but please unban those people, they only played because I asked them to play.

Thank you and goodbye.

• I agree with ShotinFace, i think that they should not be banned as they did not realise it was a leaked game mode. Many people who visit nox support other zombie survival servers and i think people thought that it was a released version that would have no effect. Also doubleedge. is removing the server so no one will be playing on it anymore…

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.