Publish 328

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Fixed the <sound> tag showing the full directory if you don’t have the sound on your system. It now just won’t play anything.

Retro Team Play

• Aegis now works against laser-type damage.

• Harpoon now cancels the target’s Levitate if they have it on.

• Arrows can no longer be deflected.

• Invisibility is now a timed buff (30 seconds) in addition to losing it after attacking. Night Wish remains indefinite.

• Sprite Arrow will now continue to home in even if it misses its first “pass”.

• Reduced Dropship health from 1,500 to 1,250 and its cost has been increased from 300 to 400.

• Reduced Mage running speed to match other magic casters.

• Divine Bolt’s visual and audio effects now match the magnitude of the damage.

• Changed sounds for pain and death.

• Fixed some melee weapons not damaging vehicles.

• Fixed Divine Bolt taking in to consideration players not in view of the explosion when calculating total damage.

• Fixed being able to ram vehicles in to walls until they explode but the driver takes no damage.

• Fixed Silver Arrow not dispelling invisibility.

• Fixed Cure Poison not working if sent to a team member.

Zombie Survival

• Added original music for human beats. Created by Little Nemo.

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Fixed the <sound> tag showing the full directory if you don’t have the sound on your system. It now just won’t play anything.

Retro Team Play

• Aegis now works against laser-type damage.

• Invisibility is now a timed buff (30 seconds) in addition to losing it after attacking. Night Wish remains indefinite.

• Sprite Arrow will now continue to home in even if it misses its first “pass”.

• Reduced Dropship health from 1,500 to 1,250 and its cost has been increased from 300 to 400.

• Fixed Divine Bolt taking in to consideration players not in view of the explosion when calculating total damage.

• Fixed being able to ram vehicles in to walls until they explode but the driver takes no damage.

• Fixed Silver Arrow not dispelling invisibility.

• Fixed Cure Poison not working if sent to a team member.

Zombie Survival

• Added original music for human beats. Created by Little Nemo.

• Yay Original beats :D I missed those beats ;-;

• @Meatwad:

Yay Original beats :D I missed those beats ;-;

Maybe you miss read it?

• Yay, now volcanic blast isn’t a “shoot dudu at me” advertisement.

• @JetBoom:

Retro Team Play

and so marks the era of boring and bad suggestions being completed.

• You don’t like that arrows can not be deflected?

• You make enough bad suggestions, is it because you’re bad in game? Trying to alter the gamemode so you have the slightest chance in killing anybody?

• There is basically no way for a person to purposely deflect arrows, even with 0 ping it is barely possible.
    It doesn’t hurt you if you have to recast invisibility for your walking tank every 29 seconds unless people actually bother to listen to sound.
    It was an overpowered class with many movement spells and still has a virtual anchor immunity.

and so continues the era of dumb.

Be assured that suggestions are only that - suggestions.

• @JetBoom:

Retro Team Play

Excellent.

• @Boo:

You make enough bad suggestions, is it because you’re bad in game? Trying to alter the gamemode so you have the slightest chance in killing anybody?

I can’t tell if you accidentally didn’t answer my question because you are an idiot or if you didn’t answer my question on purpose because you are an idiot.

• A perfectly good game mode (except for archer) ruined by the suggestions of zs regulars.

• Honestly there is nothing bad about this publish whatsoever except that the joy of swatting scatter arrows back is gone and that only happened once anyway.

• crafter death sounds go long after a person has risen from the dead.

and they’re annoying being blasted in the crafters ear.

• I’ve enjoyed this update; thank you.

• @Boo:

and so marks the era of boring and bad suggestions being completed.

None of these three actually change anything directly related to your overall performance. The new speed also indirectly makes the darkmage slightly better at offense.

@JOHN:

crafter death sounds go long after a person has risen from the dead.

and they’re annoying being blasted in the crafters ear.

Grigori’s death does sound horrifyingly long. Perhaps one of his “severe” pain grunts could be used instead.

• So mage will get haste now right?

• aww mage nerf
    yay for the dropship nerf

• @fish:

aww mage nerf
    yay for the dropship nerf

Yeah I’m glad that the dropships have less health points seeing as lots of people hang around an enemies base with them just firing into the spawn, killing loads of people. No comment for the mage though; didn’t really use it much.

Nice update too.

• The crafter death noise is fucking hilarious.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.