Tag Spell Change (Improve Teamwork)

• Tag currently makes a white orb above the affected player. The caster of Tag is able to see the orb through walls.

1. Suggestion: Make the Tag effect visible to all members of the team that the caster of Tag is part of. (example: Blue player hit with Tag and everyone on Red can see it.)

2. Minor Optional Suggestion (if the above is accepted):  Change the color of the Tag ball to a florescent version of the team color of the affected player. (example: Blue player hit with Tag has a bright blue orb.)

Extra wordy bullshit below:
    1. Reasons: It would make Tag a teamwork spell in Teamplay. Currently Tag’s best use is a gimped version of infravision.
    2. Reasons: People, especially the simple minded, associate who to attack by their color. Making the effect their color means a simpler way for your teammates to see who to attack.  On multi-team maps, this could also have minor tactical value.

• Tag currently makes a white orb above the affected player. The caster of Tag is able to see the orb through walls.

1. Suggestion: Make the Tag effect visible to all members of the team that the caster of Tag is part of. (example: Blue player hit with Tag and everyone on Red can see it.)

2. Minor Optional Suggestion (if the above is accepted):  Change the color of the Tag ball to a florescent version of the team color of the affected player. (example: Blue player hit with Tag has a bright blue orb.)

Extra wordy bullshit below:
    1. Reasons: It would make Tag a teamwork spell in Teamplay. Currently Tag’s best use is a gimped version of infravision.
    2. Reasons: People, especially the simple minded, associate who to attack by their color. Making the effect their color means a simpler way for your teammates to see who to attack.  On multi-team maps, this could also have minor tactical value.

• Yes

• Yeah this could work. I almost never see tag used.

• Great suggestion.

• Wow, people might actually use tag if this happens.

• the reason why current tag is useless is because wizards have the ability to engage and disengage combat at will with teleport. Tagging serves no purpose if you can just catch up a fleeing target at anytime.

never seen a single conj even use it. slow/pixies/fon will find the targets for you.

so yeah good suggestion

• I’d love to see a tagged assassin running away from a mass of people.

• as far as game balance is concerned I’d rather pretend assassin doesn’t exist

but that’s a good use indeed

• I still wont use it. I don’t see the point.

• tag an assassin or somebody running about in your base who is also hiding a lot

• Give tag to crafters.

• Tag beacons?

• Tag turrets?

• Tag beacons are a good idea, 350 hp and instantly tag everybody in a small area around it

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.