Unban request for: Zapulater: The Berries Man

• Hello forums! I joined the Teamplay server today (4/19/11) and INSTANTLY was banned automatically, the error read “Attempted Speedhack, idiot.”

… What did I do? I don’t know why I was banned on the spot like that. I have a program called Cheat Engine and I merely use it for SINGLE PLAYER usage. Perhaps I left it on? I don’t know why I was thought to be speed hacking but please reply and tell me what happened, & perhaps an unban? Thank you. :)

Name: Zapulater: The Berries Man
    Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:28033783
    Time of ban: About 9:35 PM.

Thank you again.

• Hello forums! I joined the Teamplay server today (4/19/11) and INSTANTLY was banned automatically, the error read “Attempted Speedhack, idiot.”

… What did I do? I don’t know why I was banned on the spot like that. I have a program called Cheat Engine and I merely use it for SINGLE PLAYER usage. Perhaps I left it on? I don’t know why I was thought to be speed hacking but please reply and tell me what happened, & perhaps an unban? Thank you. :)

Name: Zapulater: The Berries Man
    Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:28033783
    Time of ban: About 9:35 PM.

Thank you again.

• Seems legitimate enough to me, although it was pretty stupid to try to join a protected server with Cheat Engine on.

He didn’t make a terribly stupid unban request though so I guess I’d give him a chance?

• Looks like you were banned last month by oduska but the first 0 in your steamid changed to a 1 for whatever reason.

• Okay, I posted late at night so I can’t reply for tonight but perhaps you can ask Oduska why he thought I was trying to speed hack, then I can sort something out.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.