[ZS] Crate Stock System

• I thought this would be neat so here is the idea

Crate Stock System
    Because its real annoying to see everyone with almost the same gun.

Pistols
    Stock of 6 in each crate Restocks every wave

SMG
    Stock of 4-5 in each crate Restocks every 2 waves

AMMO
    Stock of 6-10 in each crate Restocks every wave intermission

BOARDS/AEGIS/NAILS
    Stock of 2 in each crate Restocks every 2 waves

RIFLES/SHOTGUNS
    Stock of 3 in each crate Restocks every 2 - 3 waves

To prevent everyone getting a crate
    Every wave make a script take count of the current amount of players
    Make a problem to evenly divide a global stock amount to each crate

Extra
    Every time a weapon goes out of stock make a timer beside the item to show when it will be restocked and when a crate is restocked make a sound.

Also
    On the wave 0 buy menu make a text box to display how many people have bought a hammer/crate/turret.
    This should be promising then again im stupid.

• I thought this would be neat so here is the idea

Crate Stock System

Pistols
    Stock of 6 in each crate Restocks every wave

SMG
    Stock of 4-5 in each crate Restocks every 2 waves

AMMO
    Stock of 6-10 in each crate Restocks every wave intermission

BOARDS/AEGIS/NAILS
    Stock of 2 in each crate Restocks every 2 waves

RIFLES/SHOTGUNS
    Stock of 3 in each crate Restocks every 2 - 3 waves

To prevent everyone getting a crate
    Every wave make a script take count of the current amount of players
    Make a problem to evenly divide a global stock amount to each crate

Extra
    Every time a weapon goes out of stock make a timer beside the item to show when it will be restocked and when a crate is restocked make a sound.

Also
    On the wave 0 buy menu make a text box to display how many people have bought a hammer/crate/turret.
    This should be promising then again im stupid.

• I thought you were being sarcastic, this is stupid. It was also suggested before.

• I’d say this would be a good idea if prices were reduced but I doubt that will happen.

Because its real annoying to see everyone with almost (almost?) the same gun.

If this is the only reason why this suggestion is here that we can see, then good luck with that…

• I like the last suggestion of having a count for people that have crates and turrets.

don’t even mention hammers because in my opinion we can never have enough hammers

• @Adam:

…not really.

• @StratocasterTB:

…not really.

Exactly. Who in their right mind gets annoyed with seeing 20 glocks, stalker m4s, or sweepers.

If people are using them, then that means they arent in a corner getting points for no reason :uglylaugh:

more power to the people that actually buy the good guns even if everyone else is using it :biggrin:

• Terrible suggestion

• What if ammo crate stuff was based on a ‘supply-and-demand’ system?

Like suppose in a match no one buys SMGs, or specifically the 60 point bulletstorm (because they think they’re useless or a poor investment). Over time, because no one’s buying it, the price decreases so much that by wave 5 you can get it for 32 points, and SMG ammo is 2 points a clip. Suddenly it becomes a good deal.

On the flip side, so many people are buying magnums that the price rises to 60, and it’s not really cost-efficient to get any more. So all those people buy bulletstorms instead.

There’s a stack of problems with this idea - the supply and demand formula would have to be balanced to different numbers of humans, pistols would be the most effected, and there’s no real benefits to implementing it (except that it would fix the ‘problem’ of everyone having the same gun, which isn’t really a problem). Would be interesting though.

• This is a thought out suggestion but I don’t like the whole idea of it as it’s pointless and it’s not giving people a weapon of their choice.
    You don’t earn points for nothing; you earn them to buy the weapons you want when you have enough.

• Instead of having a stock system for the crate, have it for the weapon checkout at start. Stock based on player population?

• Stocks are dumb, there’s no reason to not get what you want because someone else bought what you wanted.

@DrAgOn:

This is a thought out suggestion

How? He didn’t even think of the cons to this.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.