Limit the amount of a spell you can have active

• One thing that I have seen quite often is people standing on a mana obelisk/mana dispensers spamming spells like zolt, flare, etc in the general direction of the enemy base. To fix this add a limit on the number of spell X you can have active at once like with firesprites or missiles of magic.

• One thing that I have seen quite often is people standing on a mana obelisk/mana dispensers spamming spells like zolt, flare, etc in the general direction of the enemy base. To fix this add a limit on the number of spell X you can have active at once like with firesprites or missiles of magic.

• considering it’s already scripted in for things like meteor and firesprites, I don’t see how difficult adding this would be.

• One thing that I have seen quite often is people standing on a mana obelisk/mana dispensers spamming spells like zolt

But you love doing that
    And I don’t agree with this - At least make the amount you can have a high number

• I only agree with limiting zolt and flare.

• Just zolt.

• zolt is extremely annoying

• I still don’t understand why people spam zolt… It’s fucking horrible, never seen it kill anyone. Waste your mana.

• There is a downside to this. All spells are not like Fire Sprites and Meteor. Casting Meteor or Fire Sprites has a set end point.

Spells like Zolt, Fireball, and Electron Ball can be cast parallel to the map.  This means that, even in close combat, your spells can miss and go off into the distance in the same way that spamming long distances does.

I disagree with this suggestion. Doing so, depending on the limit, would mean spells would have to be casted towards the ground. This would especially happen on very large maps.

• Perhaps make it limited in the sense that casting the spell again would remove the “oldest” instance of that spell. That way if you miss and shoot a zolt into the sky on big city, you won’t have to wait 5 minutes to use it again.

• That sounds better.

• @Reteris:

I still don’t understand why people spam zolt… It’s fucking horrible, never seen it kill anyone. Waste your mana.

play broadside with a full server, make a mana farm, start blasting.  You get a couple kills a minute without too much risk, and it, you know, helps with teamwork by draining a lot of enemies health.

It’s more fun then playing the endless game of chase the enemies wizards/mages in magic battles.

Say you limit it to 3 though.  4-5 is the maximum number of zolt clouds you can physically have flying across the stage anyway, why would limiting down the projectiles to 3 help?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.