Global Agenda

• Not sure if anyone has played this, it’s not too bad. Global Agenda is a futuristic MMO in which you are an agent, liberated from the oppressive Commonwealth to fight for the rebels. It originally was going to require a subscriber model: they then scrapped that for DLCs.

However, it’s just become free, and you can buy a one time upgrade to allow you to access more stuff. It has singleplayer missions and multiplayer, however, I’d only really recommend singleplayer as a way to get some xp. Because of it becoming free, you may want to have a proper look into it, instead of the limited demo version.

There are Agencies, and these allow you to compete in large battles for hexes on a world map. There are 4 classes: Robotics, Medic, Assault and Recon. Oh, and jetpacks.

http://www.globalagendagame.com/

• Not sure if anyone has played this, it’s not too bad. Global Agenda is a futuristic MMO in which you are an agent, liberated from the oppressive Commonwealth to fight for the rebels. It originally was going to require a subscriber model: they then scrapped that for DLCs.

However, it’s just become free, and you can buy a one time upgrade to allow you to access more stuff. It has singleplayer missions and multiplayer, however, I’d only really recommend singleplayer as a way to get some xp. Because of it becoming free, you may want to have a proper look into it, instead of the limited demo version.

There are Agencies, and these allow you to compete in large battles for hexes on a world map. There are 4 classes: Robotics, Medic, Assault and Recon. Oh, and jetpacks.

http://www.globalagendagame.com/

• I’ve played it a good deal.

The singleplayer is laughably bad, multiplayer is pretty good.

• One of the biggest disappointments in gaming history.

• Me and a friend were hyped about it a couple years ago. Me and a friend were disappointed a while ago.

• @DrunkenOrc:

I’ve played it a good deal.

I defeated the end boss by hiding in the roof pumping sniper rounds in his face.

But, the multiplayer is still worth a go. Demolition can get pretty funny.

• I tried this game a while ago.

It was alright but it had a bad habit of crashing my computer, and it suffers the MMO Tank/DPS/Healer trinity syndrome, which is to say, if you are a Robotics or Recon, you’ll never ever get into a group. Where as if you are Medic or Assault you’ll always have people clamoring for you.

• @DrunkenOrc:

I’ve played it a good deal.

The game isn’t even made to let you adventure in singleplayer, it’s made to let you get a feeling of the game before you pvp.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.