ZS Maps With Problems

• zs_imashouse_final / zs_stormiest_b1
    Cars in the garages can still be used to teamkill with crates (imashouse) or the garage door (stormiest).

zs_apartmentruins_fixed
    A prop ladder can be used to exploit out of the map.

zs_thevillage_final_opt
    Has an elevator of death that everyone rushes to.

zm_nomercy_hospital2
    An easily winnable long hallway cade can be made viable by blocking a zombie spawn with a prop.

Zm_Toxa_West_v2
    Secret room accessible from the roof of the gas station.

zs_blastdoors_fixed
    The large doors always end up killing at least 2-3 people when the supports are broken.

zs_darkvilla
    Has a door which can be broken leading out of the map and into a long, narrow “hallway”.

zs_swimming_pool_v2
    A crate or turret can be used to block the zombie spawn in the truck, glitching zombie players.

• zs_imashouse_final / zs_stormiest_b1
    Cars in the garages can still be used to teamkill with crates (imashouse) or the garage door (stormiest).

zs_apartmentruins_fixed
    A prop ladder can be used to exploit out of the map.

zs_thevillage_final_opt
    Has an elevator of death that everyone rushes to.

zm_nomercy_hospital2
    An easily winnable long hallway cade can be made viable by blocking a zombie spawn with a prop.

Zm_Toxa_West_v2
    Secret room accessible from the roof of the gas station.

zs_blastdoors_fixed
    The large doors always end up killing at least 2-3 people when the supports are broken.

zs_darkvilla
    Has a door which can be broken leading out of the map and into a long, narrow “hallway”.

zs_swimming_pool_v2
    A crate or turret can be used to block the zombie spawn in the truck, glitching zombie players.

• You forgot to mention holdout mountain.

zs_thevillage is fine. When people are actually trying to win they go to the small house. They only rush to the elevator when they don’t feel like winning.

• @Geranyl:

zs_thevillage is fine. When people are actually trying to win they go to the small house. They only rush to the elevator when they don’t feel like winning.

Which is every time. Duff is right, the elevator or the map should be removed.

• No it isn’t everytime. Most of the times when I played that map people went to the small house.

Edit: It’s worth noting I haven’t played it since the end of 2010. Back then people did put an effort to try and win. The map hasn’t changed since so therefore it is the fault of something that has changed. Things that have changed include updates to the server and the people who play ZS so blame those two.

• …And get raped because you’re apparently the only guy who likes that map.

Even if a handful of humans go to the house they’ve already lost because 50% of the starting humans will already be dead. Needs to be changed/removed.

• It only has 5 waves.

Now quit whining and win it. I did once.

• What does winning have to do with an exploitable elevator?

• You can’t exploit apartment ruins anymore, this was all before when the fall damage was taken from greater heights. If you were to jump down today, you would die, even with 135 health.

• Except when landing on a zombie.

• landing on a zombie isnt an exploit

it gets you killed

• Landing on a zombie reduces all fall damage. I think this was put in place to prevent ‘falling’ off of headcrabs and taking massive damage.

• first, i think it’s an orangebox issue

second, it removes all fall damage yes, but the zombie gets a free brain

• Most of these can be fixed with simple map profiles.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.