Interested in winning silver?

• I’m accepting all challenges in chess, it’s simple to apply. Add me as a friend on steam, catch me in game or just post here, make sure to tell me a time, include whether it’s for the silver (5k silver is top bid, 200 silver is minimum.), or rather just for fun.

• I’m accepting all challenges in chess, it’s simple to apply. Add me as a friend on steam, catch me in game or just post here, make sure to tell me a time, include whether it’s for the silver (5k silver is top bid, 200 silver is minimum.), or rather just for fun.

• how is it simple to apply? I’ve been looking for an online way to play against people but have had no luck. Chess is a great game.

• “Single mom makes 379 Silver/day working from home using Google”

• @Geranyl:

how is it simple to apply? I’ve been looking for an online way to play against people but have had no luck. Chess is a great game.

IF YOU ARE A BORING PERSON THEN YES

• Chess is an exquisite game for intellectual beings like myself, but ofcourse none of you would realize it’s beauty.

• No seriously, if you can find a way to play chess online with specified people, let me know, I want to challenge some people.

• Sandbox+phx chess.

• Not so much the phx part, but yes Sandbox is the way to play chess online in a better way. There’s websites from big board game brands that host it too, but i’m not interested in that stuff.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.