Life Tap

• I was thinking the templar could use another support spell that had a risk to balance the benifet. A spell that is basicly the opposite of Leech. This spell would sacrifice the templar’s health and mana to restore a friendly target’s. Something along the lines of 30 Hp and 40 mana to cost and a reward of 50 healed for the target and 20 mana recieved if the target uses mana. The spell would work just like Leech and Death ray in the means of sending a straight beam of blue light (Get it? Red, Blue, Purple). This could be practical in the means of long distant healing (fleeing flag holder, long distant battles, etc.) but the risk to the caster coud balance this out in doing so. To prevent spamming of the spel the amount of health needed to cast the spell could be increased or a cool down could be placed on it.

• I was thinking the templar could use another support spell that had a risk to balance the benifet. A spell that is basicly the opposite of Leech. This spell would sacrifice the templar’s health and mana to restore a friendly target’s. Something along the lines of 30 Hp and 40 mana to cost and a reward of 50 healed for the target and 20 mana recieved if the target uses mana. The spell would work just like Leech and Death ray in the means of sending a straight beam of blue light (Get it? Red, Blue, Purple). This could be practical in the means of long distant healing (fleeing flag holder, long distant battles, etc.) but the risk to the caster coud balance this out in doing so. To prevent spamming of the spel the amount of health needed to cast the spell could be increased or a cool down could be placed on it.

• well it certainly has its advantages and disadvantages compared to the other healing spells.

It’s a good idea if you ask me.

• Maybe the health needed to cast the spell should be increased to 40?

• I don’t think so… you see, the thing is, if you compare this to regeneration, it is instant and long distance. however its not a homing projectile so you could easily miss unlike with regeneration.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.