Replace TTT

• It’s died. Replace with a more wanted gamemode. Maybe have a vote between which gamemode. TP2, Obby, etc…

• It’s died. Replace with a more wanted gamemode. Maybe have a vote between which gamemode. TP2, Obby, etc…

• Probably the only TTT server that was worth playing, but I agree, it rarely tops 10 players. I wouldn’t mind gamemode rotation on the ‘spare’ servers, switching between gamemodes as popularity dries up, moving onto gamemodes which demand has grown for, and repeating the process.

• Or, make the TTT server into a Gamemode Rotation server, since it’s been changed quite a few times.

• Replace it with Arena, never played it, i heard it was fun. 
    or retro zs

• Obby please. ttt can be found all over gmod. The point of nox is to have less common, but more fun games. ttt feels like they took darkrp and tried to turn it into a game.

• Pretty sure jet has said mutliple times that TTT will not be ‘replaced’ until he actually runs out of room for hosting more servers. However if it comes to adding a server, I guess I’d vote for a rotation server.

• Yeah but in all reality nobody really recognizes it no more plus when it does have people it has a maximum of like 8

• TTT is one of those games that, when you have 30 people its worthwhile, but only then
    Arena was only home to a few ‘elite’ arena masters, with an average of 4 people on a good day
    Obby always had a lot of people, except until everyone had played every map and when some maps could not be beaten

• Obby is great if a stream of original, unique content is made by players regularly.

• obby.

• Obby, want to make Hell-Met look bad.

• Yeah, bring obby back, but with fewer “jump on soda cans” maps.

• easy fix for obby difficulty-
    every map has to have 2 paths, one easy and one difficult,
    newbs choose the easy path that has basic jumping , while experienced players take the main path
    only the main/difficult path leads to the winner button

• Maps with progressive difficulty are always nice.

• One feature that obby could have for new players is a “checkpoint anywhere.” By pressing a button, you set your spawn to wherever you are standing. The side effect is that using this means your time wont get recorded and you won’t gain any silver/awards for that round. This could help people out with the strafe jump 10 times between soda cans parts.

• I like it.

• @Someone:

One feature that obby could have for new players is a “checkpoint anywhere.” By pressing a button, you set your spawn to wherever you are standing. The side effect is that using this means your time wont get recorded and you won’t gain any silver/awards for that round. This could help people out with the strafe jump 10 times between soda cans parts.

add obby only estetic upgrades kids can stay and farm and roleplay with all day

• I agree with the “set your own checkpoint wherever.”

It’d be sort of like the climb server’s setup on Sassilization, in the way that you can have these asinine maps with their pseudo-impossible jumps, but made easier / more fun by reducing the annoyance level of having to redo large chunks.

• Replace it with NoxRun(Deathrun) or NoxRP

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.