[UNBAN] CurbStomp

• I was on ZS (Zombie Survival) yesterday and at the time, there were a couple people speed hacking, never the less I left after a while. I come back today, joining, and only to be found banned for “Raiding”. Thanks.

Also, I’m a diamond member, why would I want to loose that?

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13455703

• I was on ZS (Zombie Survival) yesterday and at the time, there were a couple people speed hacking, never the less I left after a while. I come back today, joining, and only to be found banned for “Raiding”. Thanks.

Also, I’m a diamond member, why would I want to loose that?

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13455703

• I think Extreme56 might have accidentally banned you when the gaggle of speedhackers raided a couple days ago.

Check that, I am fuck.

• Going from the demo here (posted in kart’s ban request thread), it’s obvious you’re speedhacking (use a lua aimbot + drive function in demo + mat_wireframe). It also doesn’t help your case that you were joining servers and crashing them with the other speedhackers after ZS crashed. You’re also friends with dr kush AKA kart whom is friends with all the other speedhackers. Looking at the log here, we can see that one of the other speedhackers attempts to defend you after someone sees you in the act. Being a diamond member doesn’t exempt you from bans especially in the case of coordinated attacks on the servers.

• …Once again proving that Extreme is ridiculously good at his job.

• yes indeed

• @Extreme56:

Going from the demo here (posted in kart’s ban request thread), it’s obvious you’re speedhacking (use a lua aimbot + drive function in demo + mat_wireframe). It also doesn’t help your case that you were joining servers and crashing them with the other speedhackers after ZS crashed. You’re also friends with dr kush AKA kart whom is friends with all the other speedhackers. Looking at the log here, we can see that one of the other speedhackers attempts to defend you after someone sees you in the act. Being a diamond member doesn’t exempt you from bans especially in the case of coordinated attacks on the servers.

I think you are confusing me as someone else, you can see in that demo that I joined after the time people started hacking. I’ll look into my friends list, they may have seen me playing and joined and starting do that idk

There were people accusing random people of hacking without proof anyways

• I can confirm from the demo that you were cheating along with Kart, NINJER and XxGH0ST4NG3LxX; all of whom have been banned.

It is futile to suggest otherwise.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.