For people who has problems with wire and/or holos

• **NOTE: This is for people who are lazyfucks that have broken/no wire and/or holos. So I better hope this fully helps. This same goes people who has problems with it also.

Edit: Attached files to here because of host closing my account for not paying.

Easy Wire SVN

Download here

Instructions:

• Download the zip file and extract it.

• Copy and paste the files and folders to steam/steamapps/(account)/garrysmod/garrysmod/addons

• *Click Yes on all existing files

• Open wire_download.bat and enjoy.

• Depends

Holograms

Download here

Instructions:

• Same instructions as above all in Easy Wire SVN except that it goes in garrysmod/garrysmod/models and garrysmod/garrysmod/materials
    • Also, there is no .bat file to open.

Attach files below, for people who are blind…

• **NOTE: This is for people who are lazyfucks that have broken/no wire and/or holos. So I better hope this fully helps. This same goes people who has problems with it also.

Edit: Attached files to here because of host closing my account for not paying.

Easy Wire SVN

Download here

Instructions:

• Download the zip file and extract it.

• Copy and paste the files and folders to steam/steamapps/(account)/garrysmod/garrysmod/addons

• *Click Yes on all existing files

• Open wire_download.bat and enjoy.

• Depends

Holograms

Download here

Instructions:

• Same instructions as above all in Easy Wire SVN except that it goes in garrysmod/garrysmod/models and garrysmod/garrysmod/materials
    • Also, there is no .bat file to open.

Attach files below, for people who are blind…

• Thanks, let me see if it works alright for me.

• Did not work in my situation (broken wire). Gonna have to do it the old fashioned way. At least this got me started to repair it after putting it off.

• Enjoy your lua errors.

• I would like to download 15MB of broken wire all day.  :uglylaugh:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.