2 suggestions

• Whatever you guys want to do with the TTT server is up to you.
    Honestly its fun but nobody is on it, so I had this idea last night about a server people would actually play on because of recent complaints.

Retro ZS

This game mode will have all the new zombie balances and stuff. The crate system is completely removed (just like old ZS) but theres is still ghouls and the ability to have a “load out”.

My second suggestion is a buff for humans on ZS.

Monopoly (Got the name from economics work I was going through yesterday)

cost 50 (purposely made 50 so you can buy this and the crate and have no weapon if you feeling lucky) in the shop and makes it to where the distance between crates that can be placed is doubled or even tripled. Script it somehow to where the person must be at the crate at all times or the crate will disappear.

• Whatever you guys want to do with the TTT server is up to you.
    Honestly its fun but nobody is on it, so I had this idea last night about a server people would actually play on because of recent complaints.

Retro ZS

This game mode will have all the new zombie balances and stuff. The crate system is completely removed (just like old ZS) but theres is still ghouls and the ability to have a “load out”.

My second suggestion is a buff for humans on ZS.

Monopoly (Got the name from economics work I was going through yesterday)

cost 50 (purposely made 50 so you can buy this and the crate and have no weapon if you feeling lucky) in the shop and makes it to where the distance between crates that can be placed is doubled or even tripled. Script it somehow to where the person must be at the crate at all times or the crate will disappear.

• huehuehuehue

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.