Fix zs_swimming_pool_v2

• I hate to be a moron when it comes to asking maps to get removed or fixed but i think theres a massive problem with this map that could probably be simply resolved

I say this when i’ve just gone on to play ZS and it’s wave 3 and i’m spawning as a zombie, theres a crate at my feet, i can’t move and when finally it was moved, Zombies had no arms.

It’s happened a few times now and i don’t have the proof on who did it but i thought i’d just post this as there are some people that just want to ruin zs.

• I hate to be a moron when it comes to asking maps to get removed or fixed but i think theres a massive problem with this map that could probably be simply resolved

I say this when i’ve just gone on to play ZS and it’s wave 3 and i’m spawning as a zombie, theres a crate at my feet, i can’t move and when finally it was moved, Zombies had no arms.

It’s happened a few times now and i don’t have the proof on who did it but i thought i’d just post this as there are some people that just want to ruin zs.

• It’s a gmod/source related glitch. If you spawn inside an object, sometimes you spawn with no weapons.

• Then remove the van which all zombies spawn in

• It would be easy to just make another version of swimming pool. It’s a very nice looking map but needs some bit of improvement game play wise. Pjpg, why don’t you fix the map? It’s a pretty simple fix.

• I’d probably end up making things worse to be honest

• How can it get any worse?  :uglylaugh:

• just remove the zombie truck

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.