Remove the teleporter on Zm_Toxa_West_v2

• Remove the teleporter on Zm_Toxa_West_v2 that’s on top of the gas station, its the red spray looking decal.

The first photo shows where it is, second shows where it leads to, final photo shows where you end up if you walk into the credits.

All that needs to be done I think is to remove the teleporter and that should be enough.

I would do it myself but I don’t know Hammer so…

• Remove the teleporter on Zm_Toxa_West_v2 that’s on top of the gas station, its the red spray looking decal.

The first photo shows where it is, second shows where it leads to, final photo shows where you end up if you walk into the credits.

All that needs to be done I think is to remove the teleporter and that should be enough.

I would do it myself but I don’t know Hammer so…

• Just remove the entire map.

• I agree with removing the map, it’s blocky and really not made for the zs gamemode.

• anything that has a playable indoors area is “made for the zs gamemode”

map is fine

• It wasn’t directly made for zs, i guess it that’s why it wasn’t called zs_toxa_west_v2

@Hell-met:

please dont remove maps with secrets!

map is fine, don’t struggle honey!

• game prefix makes no difference.

most zm/css maps are great

map is fine

• @Hell-met:

most zm/css maps are great

I guess that’s why most zps/zm/css maps were converted to zs maps. The only good zm/css maps never touched with lua or fixed with entspy or hammer and is still on the server is zm_nav_farm and zm_alchemilla are all i can think of off the top of my head. I guess if we didn’t have maps like toxa west, you wouldn’t have secret rooms to spam your emotes in, so to you the map is fine.

• No one really knows here to cade, and the only legit spots suck and everyone’s usually wandering around looking for the cade even after the second wave. I try to like the map, but it’s not good for ZS. It’s still a nice map though.

• @MeatShake:

No one really knows here to cade, and the only legit spots suck and everyone’s usually wandering around looking for the cade even after the second wave. I try to like the map, but it’s not good for ZS. It’s still a nice map though.

the underground area is good, so is the garage.

@The:

I guess that’s why most zps/zm/css maps were converted to zs maps. The only good zm/css maps never touched with lua or fixed with entspy or hammer and is still on the server is zm_nav_farm and zm_alchemilla are all i can think of off the top of my head. I guess if we didn’t have maps like toxa west, you wouldn’t have secret rooms to spam your emotes in, so to you the map is fine.

by “converting” you mean changing info_player_start values so they decide where zombies spawn. Big whoop, impressive changes.

Secret room needs to go, map is fine.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.