Pharmacy segments for a new map

• Since Pharmacy is one of, if not, the biggest map in the server. Why not break a large chunk out of it and make it into an average zs barricade map? It would be really easy to just remove everything unnecessary, create passages to balance, and probably bump up the detail that was removed due to limitations before for a new map, but where would be the best place to make a new map? Idea brought to me by big gay baby.

• Since Pharmacy is one of, if not, the biggest map in the server. Why not break a large chunk out of it and make it into an average zs barricade map? It would be really easy to just remove everything unnecessary, create passages to balance, and probably bump up the detail that was removed due to limitations before for a new map, but where would be the best place to make a new map? Idea brought to me by big gay baby.

• The actual pharmacy.

It would be like a prequel.

• the trainstation holding out for six waves then train comes yay win
    :axe:

• fountain part’s gotta go. you can’t cade that. i’d go with the burning hotel and the outside of that - spruced up with props to cade with. beyond that, the pharmacy itself back to theeeee… generator would be good. something like that.

• At the fountain part, if you just cade the door the zombies come out of, you can construct a [email protected]:

The actual pharmacy.

It would be like a prequel.

But the future refused to change.

• so four completely different responses. I think my favorite area is the burning building (which I can add more too) and the train station itself would be a close 2nd.

• Train station would need some real modification.  The stairwell that requires a prop to access is an obvious place to cade.

• Obviously just directly ripping it from the map would be the cheap way of doing it. Don’t worry there will be plenty of changes if I ever make up my mind on a spot.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.