Healing

• You should be rewarded points for healing your team in RTP. I suggest that for every 150 HP you have healed you receive 1 point. This would encourage players to actually use teamwork and add depth to the gameplay. A healer can dramatically change the chance of a team winning, so why not reward them for doing so? I have seen people heal constantly and keep their team alive thus being one of the main reasons for having their team win even if they hardy killed anyone they still were extremely supportive but when it came to voting for a new map they hardly had anything to show for it. A healer can be just as important as a crafter and yet a crafter is rewarded points for creating a base.
    As I said before if healing rewarded points this would give people more of a reason to do so and add depth and strategy to the game.

• You should be rewarded points for healing your team in RTP. I suggest that for every 150 HP you have healed you receive 1 point. This would encourage players to actually use teamwork and add depth to the gameplay. A healer can dramatically change the chance of a team winning, so why not reward them for doing so? I have seen people heal constantly and keep their team alive thus being one of the main reasons for having their team win even if they hardy killed anyone they still were extremely supportive but when it came to voting for a new map they hardly had anything to show for it. A healer can be just as important as a crafter and yet a crafter is rewarded points for creating a base.
    As I said before if healing rewarded points this would give people more of a reason to do so and add depth and strategy to the game.

• Points and silver should be rewarded. 25 silver for every point earned from healing.

• Do you get sliver for crafting? 25 silver sounds alittle much.

• I’d have to agree that healing team mates is a bit underplayed.

Points or silver would be good.

• You get 30 Silver and one point (I think) for every prop made.

• 30 silver for crafting? I guess 25 silver for 150 healing sounds fair.

• 100 points of health for a point sounds like a good idea to me.

• This would be great, I’ll feel even better about healing.

• As long as you do not get points for healing yourself it sounds like a great idea.

• Of course you should only recieve a point when healing another person.

• Crafters get:

• One point and 25 silver for building a prop near the friendly core/flag

• Two points and 50 silver for building a prop near the enemy core/flag

• Half a point for healing somebody for 75 points of health

• Two points and 15 silver for a defensive turret kill

• Three points and 30 silver for an offensive turret kill where the target has been alive for at least 10 seconds

Though these values are all based on guess-timation during my time as crafter so I don’t exactly know.

Healers get:

• maybe one point and (50 x number of kills since last death) silver for killing somebody attacking a crafter

• 150 hp / point won’t net you many points on average, really.

• Well how about 1 point and 25 silver for every 100 you heal? It should not be low enough for people to farm easily.

• @commandhat:

Healers get:

• maybe one point and (50 x number of kills) silver for killing somebody attacking a crafter

Multipliers? Too much.

• silver should be givin on a 1:1 healing basis.

• I think you guys are overthinking this a bit, points for healing is fine.  Silver is gained through kills (because most of the time you’re healing in combat and get assists/kills anyway).

• @Benjy:

Multipliers? Too much.

No this is what everybody’s getting right now.

• @Thor:

silver should be givin on a 1:1 healing basis.

that seems way too much. 50 silver for healing 50? just stick to the 25 silver for 100 healed.

• Sorry for this double post.

Should buffing other players be considered into giving points or would that be too complicated?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.