Sky cading

• This should be punishable even if fasties can reach. Most of the time we have to wait till wave 3 to even get them.

• This should be punishable even if fasties can reach. Most of the time we have to wait till wave 3 to even get them.

• Oh no we have to wait till wave 3 to get them.

• You’re missing the point?

• waaaaa sombody’s surviving for two waves oh no how will we kill them it takes too long waah.

I think it’s already one-life-able anyway.

• Commandhat who are you? you sound dumb and you’re going to attempt to troll me because you think you will “fit in”. I love how all these new faggots donate and try to pick up on how to look respectful when really you look like a faggot.

• @commandhat:

I think it’s already one-life-able anyway.

most admins take part in it or don’t bother to do anything about it.

bring back fast zombie on wave 2, or just making it a legitiment bannable offence.

also, winning in zs is boring.

• @Shot:

Commandhat who are you? you sound dumb and you’re going to attempt to troll me because you think you will “fit in”. I love how all these new faggots donate and try to pick up on how to look respectful when really you look like a faggot.

Skycading: This time, it’s PERSONAL.

• It’s fun sometimes, but if 3 people skycade and the rest of the server dies before wave 2 even begins, and they sit there until wave 3, it’s boring for both parties. If the server’s obviously not happy then do something, but don’t spoil the fun times.

• I never see admins doing anything about it mainly because most people think it’s acceptable, which it may be. But it gets boring when it’s happening EVERY round now.

• -sitting in a cade for 30 minutes is boring
    -playing a map you know you wont win

main reasons for skycades.

• sitting in a room for 30 min was amazing when you could actually fire guns higher than tier1-2

• @Shot:

Commandhat who are you? you sound dumb and you’re going to attempt to troll me because you think you will “fit in”. I love how all these new faggots donate and try to pick up on how to look respectful when really you look like a faggot.

A) I haven’t donated.
    B) Goncratulations! You have gained a level in Troll recognition. Your Troll recognition level is now 2.
    C) Welcome to NoXiousNet, may I have your hat?
    D) ZS regular, I expected you to insult me.
    E) Been playing since Nox Arena was taken out.

• no one cares.

also the maps are getting boring, bring back old ones.

• What old maps are you talking about?

• all of them that were ever removed.

• It’s not skycading if zombies can actually get to it.

• @Thor:

all of them that were ever removed.

Some maps are just not good for the current version of zs. On the other hand some just had problems with exploits, lag or long walks. You can try to fix them if you think fixing every single map ever removed is simple.

• We need obstacle courses to get these people in shape from sitting in cades all day.

• we need obby back to help people with thier climbing addiction

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.