Dream of ZS!

• Last night, I dreamed about ZS, literally. In my dream, the server was dead and full of minges (there was like 10 players on and the map was the pool thing), and because it’s a dream lots of weird things happened, such as the game suddently changing into TF2. But the funny thing is how I didn’t played ZS for months before dreaming bout it, wich is really weird since a dream is usually a kinda mix of everything that happened during your day, so when I woke up I remembered the awesome times I got playing on that server, and it made me want to play ZS again, and probably buy a gold or diamond account as soon as I get some money, cause right now I owe waaaay too much money to waaay too much people. Ya, I know this tread can seem useless, but I also use it to “reintroduce” myself and to announce that ill be pretty active on the noxiousnet servers from now.

• Last night, I dreamed about ZS, literally. In my dream, the server was dead and full of minges (there was like 10 players on and the map was the pool thing), and because it’s a dream lots of weird things happened, such as the game suddently changing into TF2. But the funny thing is how I didn’t played ZS for months before dreaming bout it, wich is really weird since a dream is usually a kinda mix of everything that happened during your day, so when I woke up I remembered the awesome times I got playing on that server, and it made me want to play ZS again, and probably buy a gold or diamond account as soon as I get some money, cause right now I owe waaaay too much money to waaay too much people. Ya, I know this tread can seem useless, but I also use it to “reintroduce” myself and to announce that ill be pretty active on the noxiousnet servers from now.

• I think your picture describes as to what you were doing when you made this post.

• That’s a nightmare.

• Well, I think I do was high when I dreamed bout ZS, but I was not when I made this post. =3

• Ughghgh

• @momow:

such as the game suddently changing into TF2.

@momow:

announce that ill be pretty active on the noxiousnet servers from now.

@momow:

=3

I’m sure you’ll make a great addition to the zs community

• I once dreamt of playing counterstrike but then i stopped playing counterstrike and i never had another videogame based dream again

@The:

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic

• I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic

Can’t tell either, and I hate it when I don’t know if i’m being insulted or complimented…

• Always assume the former.

• @The:

:king:

• I’m also guessing the reason you owe out so much money is also due to getting high?

• I had a dream where all the zs players where anime characters and then I exploded.

• Wait, what was the point of this topic? To tell us about a dream you had?

• I had a dream where sandbox was full.

• Last time I was dreaming about zombies, I saw terrible things.

• @Heavy:

I had a dream where sandbox was full.

Wow, that’s a pretty crazy dream.

Don’t worry momow, you’ll fit in PERFECTLY with 90% of the ZS community.

• @Tyler1274:

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic

It’s quite obvious, really.

• @Shot:

I’m also guessing the reason you owe out so much money is also due to getting high?

I don’t think he actually does get high, I think he’s just a 13 year old who just found out what drugs are/saw someone else get high.

• I had a dream that a zombie was touching my dick but it turned out to be Tyler  :uglylaugh:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.