Zombie Survival - stable version.

• The authors mod Zombie Survival, your version is 2.0.1, not completed yet.
    A lot of bugs, I can list, please correct or Send working normal version.:
    1: There is no animation of zombies, that is when they walk, it seems as though to me not running zombies, and zombie picture, not waving his hands, doing nothing, just do not even turns …
    2: No charge animation, that is when I shoot it immediately reloads, and immediately adds ammunition.
    3: Any bladed weapons firing, that is when I click the left mouse button (shoot), it seems as if you had shot it with knives, there are traces on the walls …
    4: Vote for map in round end doesn’t work.
    5: Even when dying human, he does not become a zombie, a human being revived

Perhaps all, correct data errors or Send me a working version, the developers thank you in advance.

• The authors mod Zombie Survival, your version is 2.0.1, not completed yet.
    A lot of bugs, I can list, please correct or Send working normal version.:
    1: There is no animation of zombies, that is when they walk, it seems as though to me not running zombies, and zombie picture, not waving his hands, doing nothing, just do not even turns …
    2: No charge animation, that is when I shoot it immediately reloads, and immediately adds ammunition.
    3: Any bladed weapons firing, that is when I click the left mouse button (shoot), it seems as if you had shot it with knives, there are traces on the walls …
    4: Vote for map in round end doesn’t work.
    5: Even when dying human, he does not become a zombie, a human being revived

Perhaps all, correct data errors or Send me a working version, the developers thank you in advance.

• I really want to understand what the hell you’re talking about, but I really can’t even after re-reading this twice.

Translator?

• Yes, translator… Google…

• Basically, he downloaded ZS 2.01 and wants a better version. Which he isn’t going to get.

• Mal1t1a, Yes, yes…

• you’re gonna have to play on nox if you want to experience the better zs version

• I simply create my own server.

• ZS 2.01 was the last version to be publicly released. If you want the bugs fixed, learn Lua and fix them yourself. Better yet, do yourself and everyone else a favor and don’t create another terrible ZS server.

• Oh dear.

• Your server doesn’t have CS:S content installed, And you can’t die if there are less than 4 players in the server

• How do I install the content CS:S?

• Buy it?

• Why should I buy if I make it through the Source Dedicated Server.

• You don’t need to buy CS:S to install it in SRCDS.

Make a new batch file with this in it:

hldsupdatetool -command update -game "Counter-Strike Source" -dir SRCDS INSTALLATION DIRECTORY

eg mine is

hldsupdatetool -command update -game "Counter-Strike Source" -dir F:/Srcds

• JusticeInACan, Thank you very much  :smile: :smile: :smile:

• And other content not needed?
    For example: hl2mp, hl2ep1, ep2?

• another zs server :king:

• Why not stick with the original developer’s server and play here?

• I create my server, and a few days, will be ready approximately three servers.
    Of course, I’m looking for people familiar with the language of lua, but until I find, therefore, have to use other modes of development.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.