Spells target people closest to your crosshair, not closest to you

• because I’m tired of trying to heal teammates and then there’s this one retard behind me and my spells target him instead.

• because I’m tired of trying to heal teammates and then there’s this one retard behind me and my spells target him instead.

• Brilliant

• Would be a big help so that I don’t waste eighty mana shielding the wizard du du-ing behind me instead of the warrior who needs help.

• Sense I play templar now this would be very helpful.

• Yes, I’m tired of watching my warriors die in front of me.

• Why did nobody mention this idea after YEARS of this shit? I hope that this does get implamented.

• Jet more or less responded “shutup idiot” whenever I brought it up.

• apply this to slow (or any orange-trail spell variant) aswell and we got a deal

• Just make it ignore people that are behind you. Closest to crosshair sounds like you could accidentally target someone all the way across the map.

• @Eisiger:

Just make it ignore people that are behind you. Closest to crosshair sounds like you could accidentally target someone all the way across the map.

Obviously I mean a spell targeting system.
    Just having it ignore people behind you still causes the same problem if you THINK about it.

Hold down E to “lock on” to the player, highlighting him of some sort.

• Hmm I didn’t really think about it before but what if you’ve got teammates around a corner from you?  ‘Targetting’ like you just suggested could work around that but quickly supporting multiple teammates in combat would become very difficult.

• @IDKFFS:

Hmm I didn’t really think about it before but what if you’ve got teammates around a corner from you?  ‘Targetting’ like you just suggested could work around that but quickly supporting multiple teammates in combat would become very difficult.

what. why?

• How about we also make offensive spells target a opponent closes to your cross-hair. You trying slowing down that warrior only for the spell to hit a near by wizard instead.

• Because when I’m fighting I see teammates around me and I can simply shoot buffs at the ground or in a general direction, but if I had to target people it would limit my ability to support as many teammates as I could efficiently, and it is team play so why hinder team work?  By the same token if I wanted to help a specific teammate it would be hard without a more direct buff system…Suppose it boils down to a mass of teammates chaotically marching towards the enemy or smaller sub-groups that work together.

• @IDKFFS:

Because when I’m fighting I see teammates around me and I can simply shoot buffs at the ground or in a general direction, but if I had to target people it would limit my ability to support as many teammates as I could efficiently, and it is team play so why hinder team work?  By the same token if I wanted to help a specific teammate it would be hard without a more direct buff system…Suppose it boils down to a mass of teammates chaotically marching towards the enemy or smaller sub-groups that work together.

It will obviously dumbfire if you target the ground or the air. You don “HAVE” to target people.

• I figured but I wanted to make sure.

• I just tried healing a group of people but my heals would contantly go to the closest person next to it even i they were at full health.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.