Zs_obj_lambdacore

• This maps theme is Half-Life and you are in Black Mesa. You spawn in the control room of a nuclear reactor, who’s coolant tanks you must shut off. You can see the reactor and both coolant tanks from the control room which you are held in until wave 1 begins. One coolant tanks valve is missing it’s handle which you must find, and the other one’s bridge has collapsed and you must make a bridge across. Once the coolant tanks are shut off you must go into the chamber of the reactor and turn off two valves. Once these are shut off the core is exposed and you can destroy it through a crack in the glass (picture 1). After this you can either get on the lift or take the ladder.(The only reason i added the lift was so it was more clear where to go, and all this happens in waves 1 and 2) You then get on the tram (wave3) which takes you to sector C. There you hold out for waves 4 and 5. At the end of wave 5, 2 key cards apear and must be used to open a door. It opens up to a hallway with an elevator at the end. You can barricade the elevator and put crates on the floor of it. Three minutes after wave 6 starts, the elevator rises, a trigger_hurt kills anyone not in the elevator, and the humans win. (there are messages that help people through this)

This version can be played in single player ( i added orange cube buttons to make things happen)
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20150866/zs_obj_lambdacoreV2_beta_zip

And this version is for ZS
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20151297/zs_obj_lambdacoreV2_zip

credits: note i did not make any additional textures, but downloaded them from gamebanana.com from these people.
    protostar
    komaokc
    freredarme

If you find any potential exploits please tell, i already added a bunch of stuff to stop the tram from being exploitable, but I doubt I caught everything.

• This maps theme is Half-Life and you are in Black Mesa. You spawn in the control room of a nuclear reactor, who’s coolant tanks you must shut off. You can see the reactor and both coolant tanks from the control room which you are held in until wave 1 begins. One coolant tanks valve is missing it’s handle which you must find, and the other one’s bridge has collapsed and you must make a bridge across. Once the coolant tanks are shut off you must go into the chamber of the reactor and turn off two valves. Once these are shut off the core is exposed and you can destroy it through a crack in the glass (picture 1). After this you can either get on the lift or take the ladder.(The only reason i added the lift was so it was more clear where to go, and all this happens in waves 1 and 2) You then get on the tram (wave3) which takes you to sector C. There you hold out for waves 4 and 5. At the end of wave 5, 2 key cards apear and must be used to open a door. It opens up to a hallway with an elevator at the end. You can barricade the elevator and put crates on the floor of it. Three minutes after wave 6 starts, the elevator rises, a trigger_hurt kills anyone not in the elevator, and the humans win. (there are messages that help people through this)

This version can be played in single player ( i added orange cube buttons to make things happen)
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20150866/zs_obj_lambdacoreV2_beta_zip

And this version is for ZS
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20151297/zs_obj_lambdacoreV2_zip

credits: note i did not make any additional textures, but downloaded them from gamebanana.com from these people.
    protostar
    komaokc
    freredarme

If you find any potential exploits please tell, i already added a bunch of stuff to stop the tram from being exploitable, but I doubt I caught everything.

• More pics,
    and are there supposed to be map icons?

• And now we have 2. I really hope reactor and checkpoint will get fixed/changed, so they can be on the server again.

• Looks less bad then the last time I saw it.

Too lazy to check details.

• Banned

@Striker:

a trigger_hurt kills anyone not in the elevator

zs_aeolus

• @midboe:

I really hope reactor will get fixed/changed, so they can be on the server again.

Hopefully not.

• a trigger_hurt kills anyone not in the elevator

And then the round started with 20 zombies

• The trigger hurt kills anyone who is not in the elevator, this is because you are only supposed to win if you actually get out of black mesa. And this is near the end of wave 6.

• Another “get to this spot at wave 5/6 to win the map”, which alway dosent work. then the map winds up being “We arent going to last that long lets skycade”.

• Another? What other map is like this? And every part at some point becomes a trigger_hurt, and there are a few weapons such as the inferno and shredder so no one is going to say lets just stay here.

• @Kolmio:

zs_aeolus

the elevator goes 8000 units/sec too

• Hey, it’s better than my fail Source SDK skills

• @Little:

the elevator goes 8000 units/sec too

My elevator doesn’t. Has anyone actually downloaded the beta to see what it’s actually like?

• I like it very much,
    We need more objective maps to play.
    Cant wait to see it with 50 odd people  :laugh:

• make sure you don’t make it boring for zombies like its in pharmacy

• make a double sided objective map.
    zombie have to break out of black mesa and infect the world, and the humans have to defend the exit out of black mesa.

certian amount of zombies escape or if they whipe out humans, humans lose.

• Fast zombie/headcrab rush to the exit, and if you say humans can just cade the exit then zombies may as well wipe them out…zombies only have one objective.

• @fish:

make sure you don’t make it boring for zombies like its in pharmacy

Let’s be honest, every map is boring for zombies.

• 2x damage is probably what he meant

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.