Half Life request.

• In regards to http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=13849.0

FloridaRolf is actually Big Digger Nick, undoubtfully the most dead weight a team would have to carry, the fact he makes thoughtless remarks only tempted me more to lock him within a room for the team’s benefit. My intentions were simple, to stop a team from having to deal with such a useless, mindless player. If we had won that map, I’d expect this punishment, but two months is extensive. My only request is to have it shortened.

• In regards to http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=13849.0

FloridaRolf is actually Big Digger Nick, undoubtfully the most dead weight a team would have to carry, the fact he makes thoughtless remarks only tempted me more to lock him within a room for the team’s benefit. My intentions were simple, to stop a team from having to deal with such a useless, mindless player. If we had won that map, I’d expect this punishment, but two months is extensive. My only request is to have it shortened.

• @Boo:

FloridaRolf is actually Big Digger Nick

@FloridaRolf:

today I got griefed by Optimistic

No way! It was him?

The length is two months because 1) it’s not a ban (you can still play), and 2) it’s not the first time you pull off something like this. You’re a regular so maybe you’ll realize how annoying it is to be limited in terms of gameplay (what you did to him and what the half-life is doing to you).

As for him being a burden (and not just useless, that’s half the usual human team), you’re free to PM proof of that to me (logs, demos…) and we might come up with an arrangement. Keep in mind that it wouldn’t justify your griefing, just attenuate it.

I am willing to remove the punishment early, so long as I don’t hear any complaints about your behavior in the next ~30 days. Again, just PM me and we’ll see what can be done (do so when you feel that it’s been long enough).

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.