Every map to have every weapon

• because what the fuck, why hasn’t this been added already.

I’m especially talking about conjurer not having his long bow(shut up about “ooh just kill an archer duh” already)

• because what the fuck, why hasn’t this been added already.

I’m especially talking about conjurer not having his long bow(shut up about “ooh just kill an archer duh” already)

• shortswords too

• It would be nice. However it’s pretty boring when all the weapons are at the spawn, I must admit. Make people work for them.

• Possibly allow you to choose your weapon upon picking that class, in a sub menu. So you could pick Warrior and choose a shortsword over a longsword or Conjurer and spawn with a longbow (or crossbow even).

• but then there would literally be 0 reason to spawn unarmed as a conjurer or wizard

• Maybe an ability/spell that conjures up a bow?

Either you use the ability/spell and have a bow that drains mana over time, or it is an spell that costs mana to have a bow out for 30 or something seconds.

Maybe a similar one for the crossbow that drains more mana or costs more to use.

Don’t really know what you could do for warriors that favor over weapons though (other than obviously kill classes that carry them).

• I Like the idea of conjurer actually conjuring things other then a zombie. Being able to conjure a bow that could drain mana on hit would nice but to be able to do so they would have to stand still to conjure said bow (maybe about 5 or 6 seconds?) and have it cost a large amount of mana. If the arrows only drained mana and not do damage then I think that would be fair, melee classes would have no problem with it and spell casters would not have to be worried about getting damaged by the arrows.

• I meant the bow itself drains mana away from the Conjurer whilst in use, and functions as a longbow, but whatever.

• How about let crafters craft weapons.

• A ‘weapon plant’ might be a nice use of mana.

• Do you mean a conjurer being able to grow a plant that creats weapons? That sounds kind of silly.

• conjurer being able to conjure weapons sounds right

• @StudMuffin:

Do you mean a conjurer being able to grow a plant that creats weapons? That sounds kind of silly.

No, numb nuts.

A crafter could create a facility that can spawn weapons for mana, similar to how the vpad spawns vehicles for mana.

• Ah, I thought you meant like a plant like a fern or something. Although I like the idea of conjurers conjuring weapons more then crafters creating a weapon plant, it will give more meaning to their class name.

• Make an arsenal much like the vehicle pad, in that it costs certain amounts of mana to take certain things and only classes that can use the wepaon can take them; classes like warrior, archer, dragoon, assassin, and such should still spawn with default weapons though, obviously.  Could encourage addition of more weapons without worrying about a gigantic metallic clusterfuck around spawns.

• a weapon dispenser would be a good idea, considering the frotchet/gladrus/warhammer(or whatever the barbarian will have) are coming

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.