Rtp spell combinations

• Right now, there are only two combination spells, fire cloud (toxic cloud+meteor) and shocknaut (volcanic blast+zolt). Having these encourage more teamwork and make the game more interesting. I’ll post my ideas, but please post your own and improve mine.

Ice cloud: toxic cloud+ 5? scatterfrost shards. Behaves similar to fire cloud except does ice damage. Staying in it for too long should freeze you.
    Fire storm: zolt+flame spiral. The mage and dark mage decided to team up and cast a cloud of fire that shoots firebolts at anyone unlucky enough to be under it.
    Frozen flame: have a flare go through protrusion spikes. It increases the speed of the flare projectile and it does both fire and ice damage.
    Black hole shock: Zolt+black hole sun. Anyone being sucked into the black hole will recieve minor electrical damage. Also, when it explodes, it does its normal fire damage plus extra electrical damage.
    Charged pump: zolt or electron ball+hydropump. Shoot the electrical projectile at the elementalist and it will charge the hydropump so it does increased electrical damage.
    Thunder tornado: typhoon+zolt. The typhoon gets electrified and does additional electrical damage.
    Fire rain: inferno blast+poison rain. If an inferno blast passes through the cloud of poison rain, it turns into fire rain and does increased fire damage.
    Shock bomb: fire bomb+electron ball. Similar to shock naut, it does its default damage plus some additional electrical damage.
    Armageddon: this is more of a special spell that can only work with teamwork. Two conjurers are needed for it to work. If they both cast the spell while near eachother and looking at the same spot, multiple small meteors rain down in the area around that spot. It costs eash conjurer 125 (all?) mana.
    Hellfire: this is a bit complex but it might work. A conjurer creates a pentagram on the ground and it stays there as long as she doesn’t move. Another class that can use burn needs to cast burn on all 5 points of the pentagram. If it works, fire and explosive shards erupt from the ground in all directions. It costs 60 mana to cast the pentagram and 6 mana/sec to maintain it while it is being prepared.

• Right now, there are only two combination spells, fire cloud (toxic cloud+meteor) and shocknaut (volcanic blast+zolt). Having these encourage more teamwork and make the game more interesting. I’ll post my ideas, but please post your own and improve mine.

Ice cloud: toxic cloud+ 5? scatterfrost shards. Behaves similar to fire cloud except does ice damage. Staying in it for too long should freeze you.
    Fire storm: zolt+flame spiral. The mage and dark mage decided to team up and cast a cloud of fire that shoots firebolts at anyone unlucky enough to be under it.
    Frozen flame: have a flare go through protrusion spikes. It increases the speed of the flare projectile and it does both fire and ice damage.
    Black hole shock: Zolt+black hole sun. Anyone being sucked into the black hole will recieve minor electrical damage. Also, when it explodes, it does its normal fire damage plus extra electrical damage.
    Charged pump: zolt or electron ball+hydropump. Shoot the electrical projectile at the elementalist and it will charge the hydropump so it does increased electrical damage.
    Thunder tornado: typhoon+zolt. The typhoon gets electrified and does additional electrical damage.
    Fire rain: inferno blast+poison rain. If an inferno blast passes through the cloud of poison rain, it turns into fire rain and does increased fire damage.
    Shock bomb: fire bomb+electron ball. Similar to shock naut, it does its default damage plus some additional electrical damage.
    Armageddon: this is more of a special spell that can only work with teamwork. Two conjurers are needed for it to work. If they both cast the spell while near eachother and looking at the same spot, multiple small meteors rain down in the area around that spot. It costs eash conjurer 125 (all?) mana.
    Hellfire: this is a bit complex but it might work. A conjurer creates a pentagram on the ground and it stays there as long as she doesn’t move. Another class that can use burn needs to cast burn on all 5 points of the pentagram. If it works, fire and explosive shards erupt from the ground in all directions. It costs 60 mana to cast the pentagram and 6 mana/sec to maintain it while it is being prepared.

• How about:

Reap on yee fucking repo man: Typhoon + Black hole sun and it kills everyone then crashes the server.

• I like the idea of the pentagram but I was thinking that instead of an exlosion it could summon something like a powerful npc, I really like the idea of using burn on the 5 points of the pentagram

• Give me .pngs of toxic cloud and volcanic blast and I’ll make spell combo icons for them. I’m tired of that red-overlay on toxic cloud.

• Banned

@Someone:

Right now, there are only two combination spells, fire cloud (toxic cloud+meteor) and shocknaut (volcanic blast+zolt). Having these encourage more teamwork and make the game more interesting. I’ll post my ideas, but please post your own and improve mine.

Too long, didn’t read. But I support the idea of more spell combinations.

• Earthquake + Hydropump: Destroy Japan.

• Chain lightning: Use an electric spell on magic missiles that have found a target and it will act like chain lighning when/if it hits (hits a target then spreads to near enough targets)…kind of like magic bullet except not so powerful.

• @The:

Earthquake + Hydropump: Destroy Japan.

then turns every player in the server into zombies, from the radiation leakage.

• fire and ice combinations make no sense, oh well…
    maybe people under effect of water pump should take more shock (ebolt,shock etc.) damage

• @fish:

[magic spells] make no sense

Oh, I hadn’t realized.

• So…Fire Tornado. Typhoon + Sunbeam.
    Deals extra fire damage to whatever is within the typhoon.

Give it a cooler name though.

Flamethrower. Gust + some fire spell

• I think dragoon should get a flame thrower.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.