Trouble in Algeciras

• I recently had to look for this clinic in Algeciras, Spain for a checkup made by my local hospital. Only a 10 minute drive from the border, I thought no problem.

When I got there, I looked for the clinic but only then did I realise what the name of this clinic was.

It had to be the most hardest word I ever had to pronounce in the Spanish language, “Otorrinolaringologia” under Perez Delmas. 45 minutes was spent asking locals “Can you please tell me where the Otorrinolaringologia clinic is?” or rather “Por favor usted puede dirigir me a este centro medico? es llamado el centro médico de Otorrinolaringologia.”

I could no longer verbally speak english for a few hours. It sounded weird. Now i am bored and bed-bound for no reason

• I recently had to look for this clinic in Algeciras, Spain for a checkup made by my local hospital. Only a 10 minute drive from the border, I thought no problem.

When I got there, I looked for the clinic but only then did I realise what the name of this clinic was.

It had to be the most hardest word I ever had to pronounce in the Spanish language, “Otorrinolaringologia” under Perez Delmas. 45 minutes was spent asking locals “Can you please tell me where the Otorrinolaringologia clinic is?” or rather “Por favor usted puede dirigir me a este centro medico? es llamado el centro médico de Otorrinolaringologia.”

I could no longer verbally speak english for a few hours. It sounded weird. Now i am bored and bed-bound for no reason

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.