ZS Honorable Mentions Not Showing

• Yeah, I don’t know if someone has pointed it out before, but sometimes, the honorable mentions list is blank. This has happened multiple times, and other people have talked about it too.

• Yeah, I don’t know if someone has pointed it out before, but sometimes, the honorable mentions list is blank. This has happened multiple times, and other people have talked about it too.

• Yeah it’s been said and noticed before, but it isn’t that bad of a bug so it isn’t high priority. It might get fixed in the future, but it’s not that big of a deal.

• Happens to me at least once every time I play ZS… usually the first time I connect or if I alt-tab out of the game.

• Oh, okay then. Just making sure it was known.

• Happens to be frequently, gets rather annoying.

• Happens to me sometimes, but it… doesn’t really bother me. Is anyone ever really interested in who got Good Doctor, or Handyman, or who killed the most crows in a particular match? Lately I’ve gotten into the habit of just immediately closing the honorable mentions screen without looking at it and going straight to votemap/doing something else.

• The only time I care is when somebody gets 4+ at once, in which case I customarily say “X wins.”

• @Prof:

Is anyone ever really interested in who got Good Doctor, or Handyman, or who killed the most crows in a particular match?

Me, although I’d like to see some stats have some sort of reference so they seem more important than just “got 1300 in cade assist points.”  I’d like to see something like “Prof W assisted the cade for 1300 points, that’s the equivalent of x amount of nails!”

• “X player got killed 3 feet away from zombie spawn; that’s the equivalent of being really fucking stupid!”

• “X player died on Wave 1 4 feet away from spawn with sledgehammer in hand, just like a true retard!”

• to bad their isent an honerable mention for the most back peddles

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.