Banned by Jetboom.

• I have been perma-banned from the nox servers by Jetboom, there is no telling how long my forums account will last so I will just give a short story.

I was playing on the rtp server with a good amount of people on, I said nothing offensive to anyone at the time and was playing as usual. I killed Jetboom a few times but only when he was at my team’s base while I was defending the flag holder. I said nothing to him and I was not trying to attack him specifically. I do not know how I offended him or as to why I was perma-banned.

• I have been perma-banned from the nox servers by Jetboom, there is no telling how long my forums account will last so I will just give a short story.

I was playing on the rtp server with a good amount of people on, I said nothing offensive to anyone at the time and was playing as usual. I killed Jetboom a few times but only when he was at my team’s base while I was defending the flag holder. I said nothing to him and I was not trying to attack him specifically. I do not know how I offended him or as to why I was perma-banned.

• Hmm. That doesn’t seem right at all. Playing the game fairly isn’t against any rules whatsoever (No cheating, exploiting glitches, making the game generally unplayable to others, etc). You may have to wait for Jet himself to reply to this since he’s the one who permabanned you.

• You were cheating. I was standing still, cloaked in a corner and didn’t press anything for about a whole minute. You came directly over to me, without infravision, and spammed spells at me.

Infravision and invisibility work differently than wraiths. Alpha is set to 0 (effectively nodraw), there’s no flashlights or dynamic lights to bug out, there weren’t even any sound cues. I can’t actually prove it so I’ll remove it for now.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.