Unban request

• You know the rules, challenge jetboom with a 1% chance of winning and you may come back.

• @CannonFodder100:

I love people that look at the last post made and only read half of that at most. Makes me look better by comparison.

Smiley faces on an internet post not made on a social networking website, age: <16.
    Not being able to read a thread entitled “Read This”, age:<10
    Attempting to show intelligence as if you care what people think of you on the internet, age: <8
    Finding fun in hacking, age: <7.

Third grade was a compliment, my apologies.

• How clever. In any event, this is off-topic.

• @Boo:

Smiley faces on an internet post not made on a social networking website, age: <16.
    Not being able to read a thread entitled “Read This”, age:<10
    Attempting to show intelligence as if you care what people think of you on the internet, age: <8
    Finding fun in hacking, age: <7.

Third grade was a compliment, my apologies.

Shut up faggot.

I’m willing to unban you (CannonFodder100) so long as the dictator and my peers don’t mind. I do feel that NoXNet is getting the short end of this deal though.

• I appreciate it. Expect no further trouble.

• Give Jetboom and the other administrators the hack, and reverse engineer the software (mostly as it bypasses script-enforcer), and then create a prevention for it.

• In an effort to prevent any further bans through heuristics, I removed GMod, deleted the folders, and reinstalled. I never made backups outside those folders; only between edits, as I was not concerned about preserving it. As for the “scriptenforcer bypass,” it was easiest done with Cheat Engine. Not now with VAC, but at the time, it was a simple solution for a lazy individual.
    Writing a script to detect it would be no easier than writing the entire hack itself. I’m not a capable programmer, just crafty.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.