Unban request

• I was permanently banned several months ago for hacking, which I neither deny nor attempt to excuse. At the same time, I also believe that “eternity” is a long time, and Noxious has some awfully pretty servers. I’d like a second chance.

• I was permanently banned several months ago for hacking, which I neither deny nor attempt to excuse. At the same time, I also believe that “eternity” is a long time, and Noxious has some awfully pretty servers. I’d like a second chance.

• Eternity is indeed a long time.

• Indeed.

• http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=4.0

If you want your request to even be considered, fix it (see the link) before I have breakfast. Then, whenever you can, write about why and how you cheated, why NoXiousNet is the best gaming community to ever be and why you think we should unban you. It doesn’t have to be a doctoral essay but don’t leave any details out.

Also, please do change your incredibly lame (and outdated) avatar.

• My Steam name is “CannonFodder101.”

That was an awfully strict deadline. I have no real reason for unbanning that I can give, other than my word that I’ve matured a bit and wish to play the game for playing the game - not cheating. I enjoy this community because of its technical prowess and above-and-beyond nature with regard to developing what it hosts.

I modified FapHack by Flapadar to include a nospread script and speedhack. It was not detected by any anti-hack but discovered by an admin that found it interesting how zombies were dying through walls with spot-on headshots. The reason I cheated was that I found that more entertaining than the legitimate game at the time.
    As a relevant aside, I haven’t had the opportunity to touch my computer during the deadline that you set, assuming you don’t have your breakfast past 3:00 P.M. EST. Let me know if there’s anything I need to add past this.

• Steam name is not SteamID but I guess it’s pretty obvious who you are on the ban list.

STEAM_0:1:18150853

• I appreciate it, but you’ll notice from the referred-to post:

“Needs your SteamID -OR- name on the ban list if it isn’t the same or closely related to your forum name.”

• Why hack in the first place if you want to get unbanned? Seems like you should just deal with the fact that you cheated, got caught, and then banned for an Eternity.

• This is the most mature ban lift request I’ve ever seen, and said intelligence goes very well with the new avatar.

I think that a ban removal is deserved, and would add someone of value to the community.

• I’d give him another chance if I could. I think I banned him 5ish months ago and he seems sincere about it. Obviously if he did anything again, he would be banned forever.

• He does seem more intelligent than most.

+1 for his ban to be removed.

• Thank you, those speaking in my favor.

Regarding your post, Mal1t1a, my rationale for hacking was that it was more entertaining at the time than the legitimate game. Now, with heightened maturity, that is not the case.

• @Pyromaniac1444:

He does seem more intelligent than most.

+1 for his ban to be removed.

Agreed.

• haha

• I needed it for a school project, hush=)

• Yeah, I use NoxiousNet forums to assist in presenting school projects as well.

• I didn’t realize they had projects in the third grade.

• I love people that look at the last post made and only read half of that at most. Makes me look better by comparison.

• @Boo:

I didn’t realize they had projects in the third grade.

He doesn’t sound like hes in the third grade…

Agreeing on the unban, although we don’t usually unban people from a perma, you sound smart enough.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.