Why your online handle?

• What made you choose your name online? Was it because it’s easy to remember? It embody a hobby, activity or favourite “thing”?

I only ask because i’m interested to see what people think as it shows what people percieve to be a good online name and a crap one.

• What made you choose your name online? Was it because it’s easy to remember? It embody a hobby, activity or favourite “thing”?

I only ask because i’m interested to see what people think as it shows what people percieve to be a good online name and a crap one.

• ChrisMasta (how original)

• I decided to choose this name because I remember seeing it on a keychain, I thought it was funny at the time so I used it.

• Deliberate phonetic mistranslation of my two last names.

• A funny incident that happened during a game of Warcraft II

Short version; one of my peons accidentally attempted to take down an enemy base on its own, and the excuse given was that he was drunk at the time.

It became my Warcraft username after that, and then it kind of spread to most other games I play.

• I just thought it sounded cool. I was a kid , I was wrong, but I kept it simply because it was the first alias I ever used online. My first online game was Unreal Tournament and I had to play it on a dial-up connection.

• absolutely terrible pun that I made up nearly a decade ago

but hey no point in changing

• Huxley was a cool name. Then someone suggested it was to simple and become “Sgt. Huxley” and then I found myself usually using the medkit for ZS and was going to be the main healer on one a Zs tourney team, so I changed myself to Dr. Huxley. Never canned it, sounded cool.

• Came by the name and decided to use it, although it’s NegativeReign now. I’m not sure how I came up with that one.

• My name has been changed a couple of times. First it was Salt120. I used that name when i played Bf2 for a couple of years. Then when i got Steam i thought i might come up with a new Alias. Then after a couple of changes i appeared as Red Hot Chili. it’s because i like the color Red, I’m Hot and i like eating chili.
    I Don’t really know why i’m named that, i just like it.

• at first I was bdgs then hell_hunter/fagdumbcombine_soldier and then I had a lot more nicks then vsfa xd

• I really can’t remember why I picked this name, especially since I’ve never had CheezWhiz before.  :ohmy:

• I was watching TV until I’ve seen someone Chinese called “Shen Do”. My old name was Shendow.

• fuck if I know, it’s unique, most people think it’s catchy, and I use it literally everywhere so that people recognize me, so I’ve had no reason to change it

• I needed something to suit my innovative and witty personality.

• Jetboom changed it to my baddie name from Moonshine

For now I go by Grandpa Moses online.

• My real name is usually too short.

• Random wikipedia page

Was in the whole CS scene when it was first released. I couldn’t remember what i was called, but the jump to steam required an account name. I was fairly aware at how gamers tended to be very wrongly “Elitist” so I put myself down as the aptly name Elite… To you know, blend in with the crowd but lets ignore the fact that Elite is a collective noun.

I use ™ at the end just as an identifier and as people tend to tell me “Elite isn’t trademarked” -Just to be pedantic- ™ is the unofficial version of ®

Elite™ is only the name I use in games. Occasionally I use just AC. Short and Sweet.

• I needed a name for some account ages ago, I thought of trying to mix cheep cheep like the fish from mario and something else but then cause I suck at naming things I decided to use what I use now and haven’t used anything else since unless it’s a name for some account I’ll barely use then I make up some other crappy name

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.