Elementalist feedback

• Thoughts?

• Thoughts?

• Earthquake doesn’t seem very effective to me, people can still attack you and you’re just stuck there until the spell stops.

• All her spells make her stand still for the duration of them and the only thing that can cancel them is a warcry. This makes her very vulnerable to any non-melee attack. Any class that can use burn can easily kill you. Perhaps some of the more “channeling” like spells could behave similar to ebolt. With hydro pump for example, have it so you shoot a continuous stream of water as long as you hold the cast key and will stop as soon as you let it go or get hurt. To balance this, her channeling spells should have an initial mana cost in addition to the mana/sec to use them.
    Unrelated to balances, I seem to be missing the earthquake sounds.

• Earthquake is useless. Geyser shouldn’t hurt you if you cast it on yourself to jump up somewhere. Gust needs to be disabled on certain maps like infinity.

• Once earth shield is added make sure that individual pixies do not destroy one of the rocks.

• @MeatShake:

Earthquake doesn’t seem very effective to me, people can still attack you and you’re just stuck there until the spell stops.

Earthquake works through walls.

• does it effect props touching or near the ground?

• 20 damage per tick.

• Well, My thought about eruption is that as if you were to be butt raped your would at least have something to save your life which I like
    But what I was thinking was that ele’s should get some type of heal or force field but that’s just me

• Many of the elementalists spells make it a very vulnerable class as it has to stand still to cast most of it’s offensive spells.
    Also I never thought earthquake would return, this spell used to really rack up kills when everyone was hiding behind their invincible prop spam on early tp.

• Tankmaster showed me just how powerful earthquake can be. It destroys bases faster than scatterfrost does.

• Banned

Yeah earthquake is amazing. It’s so hard to escape from it sometimes.

• Perhaps add some sort of defensive spell to somewhat compensate for its speed, inability to heal, and immobilization during much if its casting.

I’d suggest either shield, haste, pixies, vampirism, major heal, or air hike.

• Blue frog didn’t you say something about giving them an earth wall spell? I heard that it would create 3 rocks around the target, each one protecting the target by reflecting individual projectiles.

• The gust spell is amazing. Finally I have something to combat the K/Dsassins.
    Meltdown should be buffed slightly. Currently it does piecemeal damage to enemies in the vicinity, unless they don’t hear you cast or just don’t see you.
    Earthquake seems a little underpowered to me. Give it slightly more range and a longer casting time.
    Eruption should be able to be aimed by the caster. Currently any random dragoon can just fly by while I’m casting eruption and divert my attack.
    Hydro pump is fun to fuck with flag runners. Get a wizard to invisify you, then stand on a bridge. Cast hydropump as soon as he gets in range of hydropump, then watch as he gets buttraped by your team.

• +5 HP to not get instantly killed by Deathray since Aegis will only protect from projectiles.

• @commandhat:

Earthquake seems a little underpowered to me. Give it slightly more range and a longer casting time.
    Eruption should be able to be aimed by the caster. Currently any random dragoon can just fly by while I’m casting eruption and divert my attack.

It attacks all enemies in the area. If there are 10 enemies. 30 fireballs are fired.

• I kind of feel like a suicide bomber with the class. I run into a base, cast one powerful spell and then get killed while I am stuck standing still. Defense-wise I guess it has a better survival chance.

• geyser: erupt time to .5 seconds, no longer hurts caster
    hydropump: cost to 75, max damage to 5, min to 2
    earthquake: box to 500 again.
    whirlwind: cost to 60, velocity to 500, damage to 25
    meltdown: cost to 100
    mana regen to 4.

I’ll give it a healing spell, too (cauterize).

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.