Publish 323

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• You can now set a personal default chat color. This is displayed to all other players, it isn’t just your own chat box. You can set it in the chat box options (wrench icon). This is limited to Gold Members and up. It will also change the color of your title.

• Reworked awards a bit. I’ve decided to scrap the award icons themselves and just have a simple generic icon. A few reasons for this. First, new icons don’t have to be made ever. Secondly, you don’t have to download a bunch of icons. Lastly, new awards can be made without the pressure of having to make icons and stuff. To replace this, different awards have difficulty colors now. Green: normal, Yellow: hard, Red: hardest. Something like 100 CTF Kills will be green while something like surviving a hard ZS map will be red or yellow.

Retro Team Play

• Fixed drain mana not working on obelisks.

• Reduced the overall regeneration rate of obelisks as well as the rate at which players absorb mana from them.

• Flags no longer instantly return when touched by a team member. They will now return 4 seconds after being touched by a team member unless an enemy picks it up again.

Zombie Survival

• Increased the general speed of humans.

• Severely reduced the amount of knockback that bullets do to zombies. The default reduction is 60% from what it is now but some classes have less or more than that. Headcrabs have 30% reduction from before. Poisons have 80%. This may be related to the horde meter in the future.

• All zombie melee attacks will now slow down humans on hit. The amount of slow down is based directly on the damage done. The Ghoul gets a 2x bonus to this. The general idea is that one normal zombie hit will slow you down enough to get whacked again if you’re very close. Something like a single fast zombie swing won’t do much at all.

• Removed the idea of large props = less damage taken. It was a good idea for reducing the usage of soda cans and stuff but isn’t needed now that there’s limited space for nails.

• The amount of wins and times played is now displayed when the round ends.

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• You can now set a personal default chat color. This is displayed to all other players, it isn’t just your own chat box. You can set it in the chat box options (wrench icon). This is limited to Gold Members and up. It will also change the color of your title.

• Reworked awards a bit. I’ve decided to scrap the award icons themselves and just have a simple generic icon. A few reasons for this. First, new icons don’t have to be made ever. Secondly, you don’t have to download a bunch of icons. Lastly, new awards can be made without the pressure of having to make icons and stuff. To replace this, different awards have difficulty colors now. Green: normal, Yellow: hard, Red: hardest. Something like 100 CTF Kills will be green while something like surviving a hard ZS map will be red or yellow.

Retro Team Play

• Fixed drain mana not working on obelisks.

• Reduced the overall regeneration rate of obelisks as well as the rate at which players absorb mana from them.

• Flags no longer instantly return when touched by a team member. They will now return 4 seconds after being touched by a team member unless an enemy picks it up again.

Zombie Survival

• Severely reduced the amount of knockback that bullets do to zombies. The default reduction is 60% from what it is now but some classes have less or more than that. Headcrabs have 30% reduction from before. Poisons have 80%. This may be related to the horde meter in the future.

• All zombie melee attacks will now slow down humans on hit. The amount of slow down is based directly on the damage done. The Ghoul gets a 2x bonus to this. The general idea is that one normal zombie hit will slow you down enough to get whacked again if you’re very close. Something like a single fast zombie swing won’t do much at all.

• Removed the idea of large props = less damage taken. It was a good idea for reducing the usage of soda cans and stuff but isn’t needed now that there’s limited space for nails.

• The amount of wins and times played is now displayed when the round ends.

• @JetBoom:

Which is how it should be.

@JetBoom:

How fast were the humans, and how fast are they now?

• About 20% faster.

Elementalist is up for testing. Not all its spells are in.

• slowdown doesnt actually seem to work

even for the ghoul

• Elementalist should move a bit slower. Right now, they are fast enough to be semmi effective as an offensive class. Also, she shouldn’t be able to drive vehicles. On a side note, the custom animations for her look amazing.
    Just a thought: elementalist should have a modified version of jolt. It seems fitting to the heavy elemental spells. It should cost 80 mana and have a slightly longer casting time and she should not be able to move while it’s being cast.

• Cool!

• @Someone:

Elementalist should move a bit slower. Right now, they are fast enough to be semmi effective as an offensive class. Also, she shouldn’t be able to drive vehicles. On a side note, the custom animations for her look amazing.
    Just a thought: elementalist should have a modified version of jolt. It seems fitting to the heavy elemental spells. It should cost 80 mana and have a slightly longer casting time and she should not be able to move while it’s being cast.

Whats wrong with her being offensive? Shes ment to replace juggernaut.

• Dreadnaut*
    I thought she was meant for heavy base defence.

• i really like some award icons (most of them that have the same artstyle, not pictures of people)

oh well

• Elementalist should be able to either not take damage from its own geyser, or cast a spell that makes it immune to water damage. Often I find that there are enemies sitting right above me and I can’t do anything against them, so it would be useful if there was some way to jump up a little.

• Obelisk humping to the max.

• the obelisk thing makes casters an easier target for warriors. I do not like this.

• Or you could stop spamming spells.

• The slowdown effect should halt momentum, even for a split-second.

• Elementalist custom animations make it look like she’s constantly hugging herself for me…

• I’ve only noticed that when switching from 1st person to 3rd person.

• @Zetanor:

Or you could stop spamming spells.

Spam weak spells and run out of mana or use a powerful spell and run out of mana.

• My biggest problem is the mana regen.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.