Zs Ideas

• So i noticed some ppl use turrets though out most the game, could it be possible to buy upgrades like extra damage or type of turret(Shotty/Tier 2 pistol) or maybe accuracy upgrades. Possibly buy repair kit or even have them be repaired by hammers. While this would be a buff to humans, give the turret some faults to be balanced, like if a zombie hits it, it goes offline for 0.5 seconds and hammer can only repair it to a point.

• So i noticed some ppl use turrets though out most the game, could it be possible to buy upgrades like extra damage or type of turret(Shotty/Tier 2 pistol) or maybe accuracy upgrades. Possibly buy repair kit or even have them be repaired by hammers. While this would be a buff to humans, give the turret some faults to be balanced, like if a zombie hits it, it goes offline for 0.5 seconds and hammer can only repair it to a point.

• The turret is enough of a point-grind.

• I like the idea of upgrading turrets to cope with wave 4 once poison zombies come, I was thinking an upgrade could be like it’s searching speed be increased to increase the likelyhood of it targeting a zombie.

• I imagined a “blank” turret with no head, and you just tape a gun on top a while back. It does the shooting for you, so you can repair nails or something more exciting.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.