ZS 2 suggestions

• 1. If the crossbow is going to cost so much how about we add another cool feature to it. On a realistic scale, the crossbow doesnt require a  “spark” to fire, so how about when the crossbow is fire at a chem it wont explode. To balance this, the crossbow bolt will only kill one(or x amount)chem at a time.

2. Please fix the buy menu for grenades, Aegis, and Board pack. I bought a grenade once and then used but since i didnt drop the empty grenade(yeah I know dumb) weapon it didnt give me the grenade I bought again so it just fell on the ground for me to lose. I guess the best suggestion for the Aegis is to add a purchasable ammo button since it looks like a gun.

• 1. If the crossbow is going to cost so much how about we add another cool feature to it. On a realistic scale, the crossbow doesnt require a  “spark” to fire, so how about when the crossbow is fire at a chem it wont explode. To balance this, the crossbow bolt will only kill one(or x amount)chem at a time.

2. Please fix the buy menu for grenades, Aegis, and Board pack. I bought a grenade once and then used but since i didnt drop the empty grenade(yeah I know dumb) weapon it didnt give me the grenade I bought again so it just fell on the ground for me to lose. I guess the best suggestion for the Aegis is to add a purchasable ammo button since it looks like a gun.

• Buy board packs for aegis ammo.

• 1.Grenades are meant to be bought and used once for every buy. buying 2 or more will drop the grenade probably to prevent explosive spams.

2.Buy board pack ammo for your aegis.

3. crosbow spark is useless, and screw realism.

• @je3perscre3pers:

how about when the crossbow is fire at a chem it wont explode. To balance this, the crossbow bolt will only kill one(or x amount)chem at a time.

That sort of sounds to me that it would make the crossbow less useful. Crossbow bolts only killing x chems per shot is complicated for no real reason. I was under the impression that the crossbow is reasonably balanced at the moment.

@Gazriel:

1.Grenades are meant to be bought and used once for every buy. buying 2 or more will drop the grenade probably to prevent explosive spams.

The worst part though is trying to buy that second nade, losing the points for it but not getting anything. It’s the points loss that’s the biggest problem.

• @Boo:

Buy board packs for aegis ammo.

ohhh I was under the impression that board packs are literally the “boards” for nailing with, like ones you get pre-wave1

• they work as both

• @Prof:

The worst part though is trying to buy that second nade, losing the points for it but not getting anything. It’s the points loss that’s the biggest problem.

Yeah, you don’t realise until you actually have bought more than once before.

• you can’t buy 100 grenades or 100 board packs all at once.
    You have to buy them one at a time, use / unpack them, etc.

I believe this is a feature, and it works, because it prevents people from being able to spam nades/board packs

• But each nade/board you buy costs more each time. This is an actual bug that needs fixing.

• its not a bug, its a intentional feature

• if it’s an intentional feature, it should just not allow you to buy more, an average player is not going to have a clue about what’s happening, especially if the menu itself allows further purchase

• If I press the “buy grenade” button three times, I expect to have three grenades, not to have to “empty the clip” of each one and drop it and then buy the next one.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.