Remove/edit

• Certain maps on zs are being won nearly 100% of the time.
    These are:

crazycity, holdoutmountain, mallbeta, undergroundbunker (particularly shitty map) plaza (not quite to the same extent w/plaza though), and a few others whose names I forget but i’m sure people could help list.

I suggest removing vending machines from these maps (which is mostly how the first three are easily won), adding entrances to make it more challenging/interesting, or removing them altogether.

oh, and “random map” is broken, which ends up meaning the same map is played twice. often times the same map is won twice, in a row. Quite shitty.

• Certain maps on zs are being won nearly 100% of the time.
    These are:

crazycity, holdoutmountain, mallbeta, undergroundbunker (particularly shitty map) plaza (not quite to the same extent w/plaza though), and a few others whose names I forget but i’m sure people could help list.

I suggest removing vending machines from these maps (which is mostly how the first three are easily won), adding entrances to make it more challenging/interesting, or removing them altogether.

oh, and “random map” is broken, which ends up meaning the same map is played twice. often times the same map is won twice, in a row. Quite shitty.

• mojave aswell

perhaps the vending machine model itself could be added to the prop blacklist

• Winning plaza a lot?

Ahahahah.

Other than that I agree with you. A few of them are quite good; maybe if they could be edited to have less long hallways and one entrance rooms.

• Vending machines aren’t the problem. It’s maps where everyone barricades a room with one entrance.

For example, if you remove the vending machines/other large props on maps where chems can easily approach the barricade such as Holdout Mountain, the people nailing and repairing the barricade will be vulnerable and probably die.
    Then the only solution would be to find somewhere you can use as a hallway so chems can’t even get close.

• crazycity and undergroundbunker(I have yet still to win this) isn’t a 100% win, neither is holdout mountain

they know about the random map thing

• Usually when I go through a map I look for one way entrance rooms with a long hallway, large props close to the barricade and long distance from z spawn. That seems to be the main criteria for a win.

Oh yeah and the zombie % bonus for an easy map isn’t going up fast enough because humans have actually lost most of the maps too much it’s only recently that they have been figured out at last.

• Hamlet also has high survival rates in the dark room on the second floor, in the building in the center.

• or people could stop making unoriginal zs maps.

• They really, really couldn’t.

• You people are never happy.

• because that 100% of the time is because crespo (usually along with other good handymen) is actually capable of bringing everybody into a good barricade spot that leaves with the /stupid/afk players to die then becoming zombie.
    Crespo is who’s making us win every game, which explains the 5-7 map awards I’ve gotten in the last few weeks.

The only map that wouldn’t require his help would be hamlet because: Long halls + big door prop = win.

All other maps are fine.

• Crespo builds the barricade, other people with carpenters repair and add more nails. If you havn’t noticed, he builds then goes AFK. Still a great help, but without the proper people behind the barricade, it’s nothing.

• It’s also players sharing their points and buying other good players who havn’t been so lucky with kills better guns.

• People are finally using teamwork in Zs, remove maps.

• Team work on ZS? What is the meaning of this blasphemy?

• because it takes a genius to nail a vending machine in a doorway.

• It takes a genius to nail a vending machine to the doorway in a way that zombies can’t hit it without making themselves vulnerable, poison crabs can’t spit through it forever, and chemical zombies can be killed without blowing up the repairers, while ten people try to get inside the barricade and twenty try to get out.

• lol, no

• “lol, no” is not a valid response to a legitimate argument about the difficulty of creating a barricade.

Since you have put no effort into your response, let me level the playing field with a simple “Shut the fuck up.”

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.