Remove snowbound

• Remove zs_snowbound_v2, the map is horrible, it has a secret room and a crack in the wall which humans can get up with props and cade up there , makes it really really easy to win and a medium walk for zombies trough the dark hallways with alot of boxes. Enough reasons.

• Remove zs_snowbound_v2, the map is horrible, it has a secret room and a crack in the wall which humans can get up with props and cade up there , makes it really really easy to win and a medium walk for zombies trough the dark hallways with alot of boxes. Enough reasons.

• The secret room is only accessible by fasties and crabs.  The map is ridiculous.  Get rid of it, remove wins.

• Yeah it does suck,it’s way too hard for zombies to win and really unfair.

• Indeed it is…map isn’t fun for zombies, and is too easy to win

• I agree. It’s unfair and it sucks. With a secret room and a skycade-esque room, it only creates problems.

• I support the removal too plus take out tf2 model chat thing cause pyramid head started spamming them to crash people and i was a victim of it

• Tf2 models do seem to cause some kind of error the first time they’re posted.

And you shouldn’t complain about timing out, the win wasn’t deserved anyway.  It was impossible for zombies to put up any kind of offense.

• @Cheepo:

I support the removal too plus take out tf2 model chat thing cause pyramid head started spamming them to crash people and i was a victim of it

Proof?

• i guess chat logs will show it but i cant remember when that was so oh well and yeah i suppose it wasnt much of a win anyway but i can see it being exploited on other maps to prevent wins for some

http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27015/2011_02_21/log038.txt around 10:35:10 i suppose shows it the best it can, it sort of proves that the models at least cause lag spikes but i crashed from one of them

• They do seem to cause lag spikes occasionally.    I’ve had them when models are rendered, so have a few other players.  It would be best to disable them.  I think that the Chelsea model causes the same problem.

It seems to only happen the first time a model is posted.

• It’s normally fine once the model has been rendered the one time but too many rendering at once causes problems for me, but anyways this is about snowbound’s removal and that game today did prove that it results in some cheap wins

• Who mapped this? If they removed the secret room and added either a ladder or static prop stairwell, the map could probably stay.  Though it needs better lighting, too.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.